Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now We've Seen the Movie... (Movie Soundtrack Question)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PewterWolf13
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Now We've Seen the Movie... (Movie Soundtrack Question) Empty
PostSubject: Now We've Seen the Movie... (Movie Soundtrack Question)   Now We've Seen the Movie... (Movie Soundtrack Question) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:00 am

Okay, now we've seen the movie (midnight showing. baby!), I was wondering if there were any songs on the soundtrack that changed your opinion of them because you saw them in context of where they were placed in the film? (mine was Ok Go "Shooting the Moon", Grizzly Bear's "Slow Life" & Lykkie Li's "Possibility" [I seriously hated "Possibility" before I actually saw it in context).

Also, just because I can;t remember if you talked about it or not, but what was your views on the Score in the movie? did it suit the tone of the film? (or are you waiting till it comes out on CD to answer this question?)

THANKS!!!
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Now We've Seen the Movie... (Movie Soundtrack Question)   Now We've Seen the Movie... (Movie Soundtrack Question) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:51 am

for me, i honestly thought it was better than the twilight score. i really hated the weird and omnimous piano it made the movie worse. the music in this movie was totally better. for me, i liked it.
Back to top Go down
taycob16
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Now We've Seen the Movie... (Movie Soundtrack Question)   Now We've Seen the Movie... (Movie Soundtrack Question) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:39 pm

i agree. i wasn't too much of a fan of the twilight score. the nm score confused me sometimes, though. when alice and bella are on the plane, the music sounds like it should be playing in harry potter. i was expecting something darker or more anxious than that Hogwarts-sounding track. lol!

i grew to like the slower songs more on the soundtrack after seeing the movie. The same thing that happened with ^-- Possibility happened with me & "Hearing Damage"! I hated it before and now can't stop listening to it.
Back to top Go down
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
beendazzled4life

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Now We've Seen the Movie... (Movie Soundtrack Question)   Now We've Seen the Movie... (Movie Soundtrack Question) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:56 pm

listen to ep. 87 for our answer!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now We've Seen the Movie... (Movie Soundtrack Question)   Now We've Seen the Movie... (Movie Soundtrack Question) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now We've Seen the Movie... (Movie Soundtrack Question)
Page 1 of 1