Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Muse song for New Moon Soundtrack?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-22

New Muse song for New Moon Soundtrack? Empty
PostSubject: New Muse song for New Moon Soundtrack?   New Muse song for New Moon Soundtrack? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:09 am

The new Muse Album is out (!!!) and it was reported that Chris Weitz is in discussion with Muse to add one of their new songs to the New Moon soundtrack. Which of the new Muse songs do you think fits the soundtrack best?

You can hear the new songs at:
http://muse.mu/media-player/
(you may need to create a login name to hear more than 30 seconds)

The lyrics can be found at:
http://muse.mu/discography/albums/47/the-resistance/#
(just click on the little icons to the right of the song listed)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: New Muse song for New Moon Soundtrack?   New Muse song for New Moon Soundtrack? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:17 pm

"Resistance," definitely. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: New Muse song for New Moon Soundtrack?   New Muse song for New Moon Soundtrack? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:33 pm

OMG! I love the album. I made sure I got it today or else I would just die. Usually my friends steal my iPod at lunch (cause I have the best songs but they claim I have a bad taste in music) but tomorrow, I plan on holding it captive listening to the CD. lol.

Anyway, I'm almost positive the song that they are planning to have on there will be Undisclosed Desires. Did you read those lyrics???? It is a total Jacob song and I think I am going to go put that on the song of the week tread.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
PewterWolf13
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: New Muse song for New Moon Soundtrack?   New Muse song for New Moon Soundtrack? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:49 pm

Ah, if it is from the new album, I will be jumping for joy! This album is amazing!

Being selfish, I want Disclosed Desires because it's my fave track! But, any track will be amazing - oh, MUSE, why do you write good music?! WHY?! tongue
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: New Muse song for New Moon Soundtrack?   New Muse song for New Moon Soundtrack? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:08 pm

Update: It was reported today (or yesterday) that Muse is going to contribute an alternate version of "I Belong to You" just for the New Moon soundtrack. I rather like this song (love the clarinet!), but didn't think it sounded "mainstream" enough to make it on the soundtrack. I'd be happy if they left it alone, but am very curious to hear the edited version.

quick second note--I only know about half of the musicians on the soundtrack listing--so I am so excited to get to know the rest and hear everyone's new music. I think DCfC has given us a great start!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Muse song for New Moon Soundtrack?   New Muse song for New Moon Soundtrack? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Muse song for New Moon Soundtrack?
Page 1 of 1