Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eclipse Teaser Poster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewterWolf13
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Eclipse Teaser Poster Empty
PostSubject: Eclipse Teaser Poster   Eclipse Teaser Poster Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:55 pm

Ok, I want your guys opinion of the Eclipse Teaser Poster. What do you guys think of it?

It's darker in ton compared to New Moon's and Twilight's and, the feel (with the smoke and the eclipse behind the Silver and Red writing) is much creepier than New Moon.

Plus, don't you think it;s a bit soon for us to see this? I mean, New Moon isn't even out yet!
Back to top Go down
#1twilighter08
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
#1twilighter08

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Eclipse Teaser Poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Teaser Poster   Eclipse Teaser Poster Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:42 am

OME i so totally know wat u mean!! but i guess that it does add to the fact that eclpise is more of a violent film(hence the blood) and it makes it look scary u know?

and the fact that eclipse has been wrapped up in the filming department before new moon has even come out is making me more excited because at least we don't have to wait long! and the sites and set locations for eclipse was so under wraps that i knew they had started filming and then found out that they finished. not much in between!!! which adds to the excitement of it! cause it is the great unknown.

but hey that is one person's opinon against the whole Twilight Nation's.

lol. luv u guys at ta podcast! u rock!
Back to top Go down

Eclipse Teaser Poster
Page 1 of 1