Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm back!!! And I'm reintroducing myself :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-10-23

I'm back!!! And I'm reintroducing myself :) Empty
PostSubject: I'm back!!! And I'm reintroducing myself :)   I'm back!!! And I'm reintroducing myself :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:27 am

For the people who don't know me, hi I'm Bailee and I am epicly please that you stopped into to say hello. For those of you who do know me, uhhh James kidnapped me (is that a good enough excuse?)

so I am a really hyper person when I'm tired. Just warning you. Im team Edward I'm actually still team Anything Twilight because people scare me with how many teams there are...

I've officially forgotten how long I've been bedazzled by Twilight and The Queen of the Universe. Somewhere around a year and a half, me thinks.

I'm fourteen, now. I still keep in touch with most of my TA pals through skype, so if you love me... Keep my commandments and make a skype. (I just stole that from a friend of mine... <.<)

uh I have faithful been listening since... The tenth or eleventh episode. It's been too long to remember. I actually just came across this randmly and now my whole family listens to it. All because of me!

I have no favorites between Jacob and Edward though if you talk to me long enough you'll be convinced I'm team Edward.

Oh yeah I like to ramble on stupid things so I am just gonna stop typing.
Back to top Go down
EmmettsTeddie
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
EmmettsTeddie

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!!! And I'm reintroducing myself :)   I'm back!!! And I'm reintroducing myself :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:48 am

YAY!!! Bailee is back!!!!!! Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
beendazzled4life

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!!! And I'm reintroducing myself :)   I'm back!!! And I'm reintroducing myself :) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:23 pm

ahh...she's back...WELCOME BACK!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!!! And I'm reintroducing myself :)   I'm back!!! And I'm reintroducing myself :) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:41 pm

I'm back!!! And I'm reintroducing myself :) Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!!! And I'm reintroducing myself :)   I'm back!!! And I'm reintroducing myself :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back!!! And I'm reintroducing myself :)
Page 1 of 1