Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New book to worship----

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-13

New book to worship---- Empty
PostSubject: New book to worship----   New book to worship---- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:52 pm

this isn't exactly a fan question, but sort of a suggestion to the -random fandoms- segment.
I've already mentioned this book, but the Mortal Instruments series by cassandra Clare is such a great filler for Twilight. My BFF and i gush over every little thing. There's romance, supernaturalness, and werewolves and vampires even though they are very cliche. Best books ive read since twilight!!!

PS there's new teams for this series: Team Jace and Team Simon!!
(Team Jace...)
Wink
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: New book to worship----   New book to worship---- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:09 pm

This does not really go here.... But I agree.

The Mortal Instruments are a fantastic series (In my opinion, they almost are beating Harry Potter. This is coming from the girl who has a bookshelf dedicated to the series) In a few months, or perhaps a year, the Mortal Instruments will be the new Twilight. I can already feel it. There will be a movie, and more podcasts (I think there are like two now) and probably some fan-bands. I think they already have fanfiction, but it will just get that much more popular.

I have Team Jace written all over my assignment notebook. (Yes, I think he is better than Edward. Not entirely sure with Jake. It is pretty close there.)
Back to top Go down
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

PostSubject: YAAAASS   New book to worship---- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:20 pm

YESSS please let this be made into a movie it is so GREAT. there' crazy twists and turns--and i am currently waiting for the third book (my BFF owns them all and she's still reading it) and going NUTSO. I can totally picture every character in my head, and JACE IS AMAZING. I love his wit and saracsm, making his rare vulnverabilty so great.

TEAM JACE!
and TEAM MAKE THIS INTO A GOSHDARN MOVIE!!
Back to top Go down
musicc4evr
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
musicc4evr

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: New book to worship----   New book to worship---- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:55 am

hmmmm... i'll have to check those out, they sound really good. Smile
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

PostSubject: Re: New book to worship----   New book to worship---- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:03 pm

They are amazing! Read them, love them, and as quirkyvampfan said, worship them! (Ha, ha, I am joking on the last part. A little...)
Back to top Go down
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

PostSubject: Re: New book to worship----   New book to worship---- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:47 pm

OME OME!!!
Tomorrow my frined is finally gonna give me the third one!! You have no idea how excited i am!! I get to spend my (first week of) summer with Jace! WOOooHHHooooo is it hot in here? LOL he gives Edward Cullen a run for his money. Maybe not yet, but soon, we will see HIS name on t-shirts. FOREALZ read them they are EPIC.

TEAM JACEJALICE <3
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: New book to worship----   New book to worship---- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:22 pm

Yes, another series I get to read. I have been trying to find series that can fill the Twilight whole in my chest (just like Bella for Edward, lol). It really sounds amazing. I will have to look for it while I'm getting my stupid summer reading book. Ugh, even when we don't have school we have school.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

PostSubject: Re: New book to worship----   New book to worship---- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:21 am

Please do pick it up!! I feel like the twilight craze is beginning again, since my BFF and i were like the first to read it in our school... and we are suggesting this series like crazy to anyone that will listen. The cover has a body on it fit for an Abercrombie & Fitch model (haha) if they had exotic tribal tatoos, though you prolly already have seen it/heard of it. I just enjoy describing the BEAUTY of it!!
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

PostSubject: Re: New book to worship----   New book to worship---- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:07 am

Definitely read it. It is made of awesome. No joke.
Back to top Go down
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

PostSubject: Re: New book to worship----   New book to worship---- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:25 pm

</A>REALLY hope it gets made into a movie someday--there's already been a lot of talk about it. Some people say that Jackson Rathbone should be the main character, but much as i love jackson, i think he is a 'simon'. i really think garrett hedlund should be jace--i put up a pic of him on the Misc. Topics Book Thread on this forum. he is perfect--i think. (Eragon, Four Brothers, Troy, Georgia Rule)
BUT FIRST READ THE BOOKS! I just finished the rilogy--it was SOOOOO good! not to diss twilight, but this finale was MUCH more satisfying.

New book to worship---- Qfv-1
Back to top Go down
PewterWolf13
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: New book to worship----   New book to worship---- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:18 pm

How funny you said that, a friend of mine via a social network site (can I say which?) ordered me to read this series a while ago. Am halfway through City of Bones and LOVE IT!!!

NO SPOILERS, PLEASE!!!
Back to top Go down
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

PostSubject: Re: New book to worship----   New book to worship---- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:26 pm

</A> I won't--i promise! I almost mauled my bff when she was reading the second one, cuz she was always verging on ruining something. ahhh!!! can't wait for you to read the rest of the awesomeness!

New book to worship---- Qfv-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New book to worship----   New book to worship---- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New book to worship----
Page 1 of 1