Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

if they had their own book....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quirkyvampfan
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
quirkyvampfan

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-13

if they had their own book.... Empty
PostSubject: if they had their own book....   if they had their own book.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:33 pm

if the cullens/werewolves (whoever you want) had their own book, like twilight was edward and bellas, what would they be called?

PS when i heard about peter doing that parkinsons thing, i was really touched. my father actually has parkinsons, and i love micheal j fox for all his efforts, and this is just another reason to love peter!!!!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

if they had their own book.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: if they had their own book....   if they had their own book.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:39 pm

That is a gooood question....(dont make fun of my answers)

Rose & Emmett- Living for a Reason---idk, i would think that Rose would wanna provoke the volturri if Em wasnt around

Carlisle & Esme- Forever and Eternity --- holy crap that is corny, but they love eachother for forever and eternity, duh!

Alice & Jazz- Glimpse into the Future, Visions of You---- ummm i would hope that you understand why i thought of these...

Rosalie- Cross My Heart, Hope to Die ---um yeah...thats Rose for ya
Emmett- Saved by an Angel ---the supposed angel is supposed to be Rosalie

Carlisle- Resist --- he is a frickin vampire doctor, resisting the urge to drink blood
Esme- Falling into His Arms--she jumped off a cliff...INTO HIS ARMS hahaha

Alice- Asylum ---tehe
Jasper- Change in History---wait for it, wait for it, you will get it *lightbulb*

I could not think of anything for the wolf pack, but thats what I thought of Smile
Back to top Go down

if they had their own book....
Page 1 of 1