Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Movie?...

Go down 
+4
Resisting the wine
TeamSwissCheese
Happy Twilighter
ladyandthevamp
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

What Movie?... Empty
PostSubject: What Movie?...   What Movie?... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:00 pm

What movie are you most excited for? New Moon, Eclipse, or (if approved) Breaking Dawn?

What characterspreformance can you not wait for?
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

What Movie?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Movie?...   What Movie?... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:40 pm

I'm most looking forward to Eclipse, mostly because it's my favorite of all the books. Another reason is that it's the one with the most interaction from all the main characters. All the vamps, and all the wolves. (poor, poor humans)

Plus I'm very curious how they're gonna pull off Breaking Dawn. (no hatin'... I liked Breaking Dawn, lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

What Movie?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Movie?...   What Movie?... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:56 pm

yes I will have to say that eclipse will be fun.

Breaking Dawn too. I don't know how they are going to pull off reneesme but they can do it! (or leave her out that is fine with me. JK)
Back to top Go down
TeamSwissCheese
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
TeamSwissCheese

Number of posts : 114

What Movie?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Movie?...   What Movie?... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:24 pm

hmm probably new moon... if they can portray how dead bella is when edwards gone and the voices in her head w/o it being weird anddd to get bella/ jacob's relationship right.... wow im have too many standards lol
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

What Movie?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Movie?...   What Movie?... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:31 pm

yes that too! I think it is all very important but that specific choicce is even more important
Back to top Go down
Resisting the wine
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Resisting the wine

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-14

What Movie?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Movie?...   What Movie?... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:54 pm

I'm looking forward to Eclipse. I enjoy New Moon, but mostly I want to see New Moon in the hopes that they will make Eclipse good. I like how we are going to get to see more of the 'flawed' Edward- jealously, how weak he is without Bella, and more of the overreactions. Also, Jasper's back story is awesome. I hope they show us lots of stuff from that. I really want lots of Jasper and Alice in Eclipse.
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

What Movie?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Movie?...   What Movie?... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:50 pm

more jasper alice and emmett!!!! Eclipse is going to be a fun movie! OMG i will be 16 when that movie comes out! sorry i just had to add that!
Back to top Go down
nomadgirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
nomadgirl

Number of posts : 159

What Movie?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Movie?...   What Movie?... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:23 pm

Definitely New Moon or Eclipse. I consider Breaking Dawn not in the series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightnomads.com
DazzledDaily
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DazzledDaily

Number of posts : 168

What Movie?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Movie?...   What Movie?... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:26 pm

Id say im looking forward most to Breaking Dawn because of I loved that book despite my hatred of the whole "Jacob imprinting on Renesmee' ordeal lol.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

What Movie?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Movie?...   What Movie?... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:32 pm

yeah i am very anxious to see how the whole reneesme thing will work out!
Back to top Go down
Tao
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Tao

Number of posts : 105

What Movie?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Movie?...   What Movie?... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:35 pm

Breaking Dawn...because it have sex, betrayed, pregancy, just basically just vampire soap opera verison on film!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

What Movie?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Movie?...   What Movie?... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:37 pm

yes a vampire soap opera! i have a secret love for soap operas. I cant wait for Emmett in that movie!
Back to top Go down
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
beendazzled4life

Number of posts : 237

What Movie?... Empty
PostSubject: ...   What Movie?... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:23 am

i'm excited for eclipse! the vampire battles i'm excited for...if they can get their special effects working it'll be awesome. and we get a lot more of the cullens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

What Movie?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Movie?...   What Movie?... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:07 pm

The bad thing about this is that if the special effects suck in New Moon, we can pretty much expect them to suck in the other movies too. If they do suck, are you going to shrug it off and enjoy what else the movie has to offer or kind of give up on it?
Back to top Go down

What Movie?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Movie?...   What Movie?... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:30 pm

I SAY I CANT WAIT TILL THEY ALL ARE OUT SO I CAN HAVE A TWILIGHT NIGHT! so ha! lol!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

What Movie?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Movie?...   What Movie?... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:24 pm

LOL. When I have all of the movies in my hand, i am just going to be freaking out! I cant wait for the special features in Twilight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What Movie?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Movie?...   What Movie?... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Movie?...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: