Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Folk's Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Folk's Questions Empty
PostSubject: Folk's Questions   Folk's Questions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:12 pm

Hello Ladies,
I have a few questions for you ;D

1) How do you think Rob learned to jump so high?
Seriously, He puts jack rabbits to shame.

2) Would any of you like to see Tomstu in new moon or eclipse?

3) what triggered Jacob to transform in new moon? We all know it's the presence of vampires that triggers a werewolf to come into being but at that time, I don't think there were any vampires in forks. The cullens were gone and I don't believe Victoria was in Forks because Edward would still be following her across the world by this point in the book. The only vampire I can think of that might have triggered his transformation was Laurent...However, I also can't help but wonder if Edward came back now and then to check on Bella before his hunt for Victoria took him super far away from Forks. We may never know until we get midnight sun but I wanted to know what you gals think.

4) Who is the "famous" twilighter who listen to the podcast? I know it's a secret but I WANT TO KNOW! o_____o

thanks! ^3^
Back to top Go down

Folk's Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Folk's Questions   Folk's Questions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:53 pm

1) Rob can fly!! lol
2) BOTH!
3) Billy got mad at him and blah... it was like a time bomb that went BOOM!
4) *throws head back laughing* you may never know
Back to top Go down
with_the_vampires
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
with_the_vampires

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Folk's Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Folk's Questions   Folk's Questions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:05 pm

1) it's cause he's really a vamp and doesn't want to tell anyone Razz

2) ummm, let me think about that... YES!!! People keep saying that he would be good as someone in the volturi, but idk. I don't know who he would really fit as. But just the fact that TomStu was in and of the movies would make me happy ^_^

3) I tend to agree with the post. I think it's a combination of Billy being angry with him, and the fact that Laurant showed up

4)Ummm... no clue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jennie_05

Folk's Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Folk's Questions   Folk's Questions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:29 pm

with_the_vampires wrote:
1) it's cause he's really a vamp and doesn't want to tell anyone Razz

2) ummm, let me think about that... YES!!! People keep saying that he would be good as someone in the volturi, but idk. I don't know who he would really fit as. But just the fact that TomStu was in and of the movies would make me happy ^_^

3) I tend to agree with the post. I think it's a combination of Billy being angry with him, and the fact that Laurent showed up

4)Ummm... no clue.

HA! i am now just a post... Hi With_The_Vampires! My names Bailee lol. Anywho... Where do they mention question 4 cuz i need to know...
Back to top Go down
with_the_vampires
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
with_the_vampires

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Folk's Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Folk's Questions   Folk's Questions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:45 pm

I have no clue where question 4 came from... I just read the question and figured I should give an honest answer :p lol

oh... and Hi Bailee, I'm Jennie Razz are you on any other message boards (for instance the TomStu boards Cool lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jennie_05
Sponsored content

Folk's Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Folk's Questions   Folk's Questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Folk's Questions
Page 1 of 1