Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :(

Go down 
+6
beendazzled4life
Fandom_United
Pixiepale
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
sparklingpixie1987
nomadgirl
10 posters
AuthorMessage
nomadgirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
nomadgirl

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-12-10

SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :( Empty
PostSubject: SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :(   SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :( Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:32 pm

On Solomon Trimble's facebook, he has announced that he will NOT be reprising the roll of Sam! Personally, I am really mad at Summitt and they're definately smoking something. Solomon seems like a really awesome person and I liked him as Sam in Twilight! Summit is so close to getting an angry mob with torches and pitchforks! Sad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightnomads.com
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :(   SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :( Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:38 pm

That makes me sad. I thought he was cool. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :(   SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :( Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:42 pm

ya!!
Back to top Go down
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :(   SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :( Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:35 pm

We need to put summit in drug therapy. COME ON WHAT ARE THEY THINKING!? Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Girls - ya'll need to start directing. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :(   SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :( Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:36 pm

SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit wrote:
We need to put summit in drug therapy. COME ON WHAT ARE THEY THINKING!? Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Girls - ya'll need to start directing. Neutral
I remember recalling an idea of a twilight fan commity that visits sents and stuff like that and says what to and not to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :(   SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :( Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:09 pm

Pixiepale wrote:
I remember recalling an idea of a twilight fan commity that visits sents and stuff like that and says what to and not to do.
Yes, they really need that.
Granted, I loved him as sam but it's not the end of the world.

Although we twilighters know he was supposed to be Sam. He was never introduced in the movie as such. Thus, they can weasel out of this by saying he wasn't really sam. He was just another tribe member they gave sam's line to. It's still crappy but I'm sure that's their reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

PostSubject: Re: SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :(   SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :( Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:20 pm

Folklorn wrote:
Pixiepale wrote:
Yes, they really need that.
Granted, I loved him as sam but it's not the end of the world.

Although we twilighters know he was supposed to be Sam. He was never introduced in the movie as such. Thus, they can weasel out of this by saying he wasn't really sam. He was just another tribe member they gave sam's line to. It's still crappy but I'm sure that's their reasoning.
of course! your right, brie. Its not the end of the world and we never were introduced to him as 'sam'. Its make perfect sence. But it wouldnt be too unknowlageable to recast soloman as another tribe member we dont really hear from a lot Wink wink
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

PostSubject: Re: SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :(   SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :( Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:22 pm

lol!!!

this is fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :(   SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :( Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:42 pm

Pixiepale wrote:
lol!!!

this is fun!!!

A) Livi, how are you doing that?!?

B) Poor Salomon. I agree it isn't the end of the world because they can easily pass him off as another person but still...It's got to suck for him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
beendazzled4life

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :(   SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :( Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:52 pm

i'm not too upset. i'm okay with him being recast.

Last edited by beendazzled4life on Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
Sarahlovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Sarahlovestwilight

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :(   SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :( Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:57 pm

Fandom_United wrote:
Pixiepale wrote:
lol!!!

this is fun!!!

A) Livi, how are you doing that?!?

B) Poor Salomon. I agree it isn't the end of the world because they can easily pass him off as another person but still...It's got to suck for him.

A.Sorry livi, i must reveal ur secret lolB.im kinda sad to see him go cus he's such a nice guy...oh well

all you have to do is put scroll (in brackets) TEXT HERE /scroll (in brackets as well)

Or updown (in brackets) TEXT HERE /updown (also in brackets)
Back to top Go down
AnnaIsTeamEmmett
Mod
Mod
AnnaIsTeamEmmett

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :(   SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :( Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:28 am

I'm not upset at all actually lol *hides to avoid being punched in the face*

I mean, the guy didn't even audition, they just saw him and was like....sure why not. lol It was Solomon's first production and he didn't do much to impress. Sam is a pretty vital character in this next movie, and I'm sure the production team including Chris Weitz want someone who can handle it. Solomon is a cool guy *despite his big-headedness......you just have to meet him yo* but I don't think he would be a good fit for New Moon Sam.

Good Luck next time Sol!

No offense to anyone who liked Sol in Twilight!!! I just didn't Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

PostSubject: Re: SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :(   SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :( Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:09 pm

lol its ok sarah i was gonna say it anyway. hehe this is still fun!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :(   SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :( Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:26 am

Yippee...I've figured it out
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :(   SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :( Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:43 am

i saw the topic title and was confused. My lil bro's name is solomon. Hes 5 and i was like "Duh Solo's not playing Sam, he couldn't pass it off."

then i realized you guys didnt know my brother....

this is why school shouldn't stat so early
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chipmunks4lyfe
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

PostSubject: Re: SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :(   SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :( Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:39 pm

LOL chloe ROFL
Back to top Go down
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :(   SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:54 pm

AnnaIsTeamEmmett wrote:
I'm not upset at all actually lol *hides to avoid being punched in the face*

I mean, the guy didn't even audition, they just saw him and was like....sure why not. lol It was Solomon's first production and he didn't do much to impress. Sam is a pretty vital character in this next movie, and I'm sure the production team including Chris Weitz want someone who can handle it. Solomon is a cool guy *despite his big-headedness......you just have to meet him yo* but I don't think he would be a good fit for New Moon Sam.

Good Luck next time Sol!

No offense to anyone who liked Sol in Twilight!!! I just didn't Smile

^^ totally agree.
I never really got that "Sam Uley" vibe from him, or saw the potential for the major acting he'll have to do in the next movies.
:/
i hope they pick someone good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :(   SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOLOMON IS NOT SAM! :(
Page 1 of 1