Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

graphic of the week from Newsletters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-17

graphic of the week from Newsletters Empty
PostSubject: graphic of the week from Newsletters   graphic of the week from Newsletters Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:31 pm

This is a place for those who want to view the previous or present graphic of the weeks from the Newsleter. I read that some people are having some troubles seeing the graphics, so I will post the pics on here as well if you have any trouble viewing it from the newsletter or if you are just curious. Under the pics will be provided info of who was the person who made the fanart. Also you can give me ideas for very great fanart you have seen on the TA podcast forum or the TA podcast myspace.

- Livi, graphic of the week, TA podcast newsletter
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-17

graphic of the week from Newsletters Empty
PostSubject: Re: graphic of the week from Newsletters   graphic of the week from Newsletters Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:39 pm

wow. that took a long time. lol lots of colors...

anyway here is the featured graphic from the first newsletter!!!
graphic of the week from Newsletters Graphicpic1byJenniLouonforum

this graphic is a manip done by the one and only creative Jenni Lou who you can find on the forum. This picture is also on the forum in the fanart/support section.

remember, if you want to recomend a pic to me wether its by you of someone else, feel free to PM me about it or email me at livilogan@yahoo.com
Stay classy!
Back to top Go down

graphic of the week from Newsletters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: