Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit

Go down 
+4
Fandom_United
Happy Twilighter
VampsWolves&...Humans
mandy18
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mandy18
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
mandy18

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit Empty
PostSubject: Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit   Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:16 pm

Back to top Go down
VampsWolves&...Humans
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
VampsWolves&...Humans

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: YAY!   Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:28 pm

I hope it happens!!! i wouldn't be in a frenzy... i'd rejoice! cheers
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit   Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:40 pm

imagine how unhappy she must be to be at a point where she'd say something like that
:-(
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit   Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:58 pm

Geez Kstew...no threats...if your gonna quit than quit...then Twilight nation will throw a big party and find our selves a Bella who respects the fans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United

PostSubject: Re: Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit   Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:13 pm

Wow, that was kind of mean spirited of her. Did you read it Jenn?
She didn't say it as if she felt attacked and wanted to escape the lime light. It was more of a "I think it would be fun to quit just to freak people out." type of thing. That's just mean spirited. I'm not a fan but if it's possible I think I would like her to stay just so I don't have to adjust to a new Bella. I'm still not 100% sure about that though. She almost seems like she has a malicious side to her sometimes. Like, she enjoys hurting people's feelings.
Who's the masochistic lion in this scenario? It's not Rob!

*sigh*

I honestly think she would creep me out if I ever met her. People who enjoy causing others pain always give off a strange vibe. When you meet them something just feels off. Later you'll find out why you felt that way but it's interesting that instinctually we seem to know something is wrong. I wonder what her issue is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit   Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:23 pm

Apparently that's only part of a larger article so I went and hunted down the original article to see if it was "taken out of context" as her defenders put it.
Sorry, I want to say yes because I still want to like KStew but no...
This part may have been only a section in a larger interview but there's nothing extra that they cut out to make her seem malicious or anything of the sort. This is what she said word for word.
:/

It never ends...
Twilight is my happy place so I can't wait for filming to start so we don't have to hear more about why KStew doesn't like it. That makes the whole thing such a downer.

Last edited by Folklorn on Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831

PostSubject: Re: Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit   Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:30 pm

Folklorn wrote:
Wow, that was kind of mean spirited of her. Did you read it Jenn?
I wonder what her issue is?

As it's been pointed out over and over... the vast majority of the people would be quite happy if she did leave the movie... so I don't know how much pain she'd really be inflicting, and I'm sure she knows it... she's been poked and prodded and lashed out at for so long about this whole thing, that I don't have any doubt at all in my mind what her issue is. Could I be wrong... absolutely, but I don't think I am.

And yeah... I'm kinda missing my "Twilight is a wonderland" feeling too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit   Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:56 pm

Folklorn wrote:
It was more of a "I think it would be fun to quit just to freak people out." type of thing. That's just mean spirited.

Agreed 100% I just reread the excerpt and from what is written it looks like Kstew thinks she holds all the power and can snatch it away at anytime she pleases! Now, I know that she hasn't had the easiest time with the fans scrutinizing her every move but she brought it on to her self acting the way she has towards us. As stated in the last episode of TAP you don't bite the hand that feeds you and right now Kstew is chomping on on her last finger. I guess all I got to say is Kstew suck it up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United

PostSubject: Re: Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit   Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:15 pm

I'm so torn! Don't worry Jenn, we'll get our wonderland back!!
As soon as they freaking start to film <<
I'm nearly positive the movie is going to be pushed back. Even if they can film all the scenes in, what, two months was the last projected time I herd. There's no way they can do all the CGI in that amount of time...unless they REALLY cut down the amount of scenes with the werewolves. We might be in for only one or two glimpses of the CGI weres.

As for KStew. I'm still going to try and keep calm but I can't say she's my favorite person right now. Well, Rob has always had that honor. Anywho,
I'm just a little stung by her comments. Like I said, they creep me out.
I figure there must be something redeeming about her if they rest of the cast loves her so much but I can't find it for the life of me. I don't know how she plans to expose fans to more of her work and show girls a strong moral character when she acts like that. No one will want to go see her films. (those words are from the entire original interview not shown on the page in the first post)
Back to top Go down
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SmellsLikeEdwardSpirit

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit   Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:30 am

Seriously does she realize only a quarter of Twilight Nation actually like loves her. The rest only support her because we support Twilight. She needs to realize how blessed she is and wake up and smell the roses cause she only gets three more movies. Grrrrrrrr. Mad
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit   Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:37 pm

I don't understand how she gets all upset at the fact that Twilight nation is supporting the films she's in. Some of us may not like her as an actress...or even in that role but we STILL SUPPORT the movie. I personally don't care for her as a actress but that is my personal opinion but it's comments like these that make me think that she is very ungrateful of the opportunity that is being handed to her. It's like if you bite the hand that feeds you enough times...when you are really hungry you will starve to death.
Back to top Go down
AnnaIsTeamEmmett
Mod
Mod
AnnaIsTeamEmmett

Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit   Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:00 pm

Happy Twilighter wrote:
imagine how unhappy she must be to be at a point where she'd say something like that

I know. But, she puts herself in those positions by saying stuff like this. Sad I wish she would just like think before she speaks you know? She needs to realize that bashing her film and its fans isn't an endearing thing, or at least understand that the way she is wording things come across that she feels she's better than Twilight and all the fans. You know?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
VampsWolves&...Humans
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
VampsWolves&...Humans

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit   Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:23 pm

AnnaIsTeamEmmett wrote:
Happy Twilighter wrote:

I know. But, she puts herself in those positions by saying stuff like this. Sad I wish she would just like think before she speaks you know? She needs to realize that bashing her film and its fans isn't an endearing thing, or at least understand that the way she is wording things come across that she feels she's better than Twilight and all the fans. You know?

Yeah i agree...... it feels like she's taking millions of dollars and a bunch of adoration (not so much anymore) for granted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit   Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:27 pm

AnnaIsTeamEmmett wrote:
Happy Twilighter wrote:

No kidding. Besides, she'd probably be a happier person if she stopped bashing everything in sight.
sometimes I think she's embarrassed of Twilight and the fandom which is a shame.
Most actors would kill to have a chance to launch their career with something like twilight.
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit   Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:49 pm

What's gonna happen next? If someone sees her out on the streets and says, "Hey, don't you play Bella in that movie Twilight?" what is she gonna do, deny it? or say something nasty?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit   Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:13 pm

sparklingpixie1987 wrote:
What's gonna happen next? If someone sees her out on the streets and says, "Hey, don't you play Bella in that movie Twilight?" what is she gonna do, deny it? or say something nasty?
Based on the way the girls described her driving, I would imagine she might decide to hit them with her car.
Maybe drag them a few miles down the road for good measure.
Back to top Go down
AnnaIsTeamEmmett
Mod
Mod
AnnaIsTeamEmmett

Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit   Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:31 am

Folklorn wrote:
sparklingpixie1987 wrote:
Based on the way the girls described her driving, I would imagine she might decide to hit them with her car.
Maybe drag them a few miles down the road for good measure.

hahahahaha I seriously doubt she would want to add murderer to her list of not so nice attributes.

I really don't want to hate her, I REALLLLLY don't! It's just, she's so not friendly and I know she's shy but that's no excuse for saying rude things Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit   Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:35 am

LOL niceee Wink

My dad watched twilight on the plane to see what all of the fuss was about and he came back to me and was like gosh that bella chick is annoying xD

and i was like, i could have done a better job and i would give my left arm to be in the movie and he was like true Razz
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

PostSubject: Re: Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit   Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:54 am

MY mum said something similar to that.My mum said that she may be "pretty" on the outside but as soon as she opens her mouth she becomes not soo pretty anymore. she said that she doesn't know much about K-Stew, but from what she has heard, she's not too keen on her...and my mummy likes everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit   Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kristen took Sammi's advice and quit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: