Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how to do the 'spoiler' thing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-17

how to do the 'spoiler' thing Empty
PostSubject: how to do the 'spoiler' thing   how to do the 'spoiler' thing Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:29 pm

you know the "Spoiler" thing that everyone does on this, well i dont know how to do that. lol and if anyone described how to do it i totally forgot.
Back to top Go down
MrsMcVampy
Mod
Mod
MrsMcVampy

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: how to do the 'spoiler' thing   how to do the 'spoiler' thing Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:38 pm

When you are typing out your post above the box where you type stuff are lots of options for stuff. Click the button that says "Others" then click "spoiler" You should see [ spoiler ] TYPE TEXT HERE [ /spoiler ] show up, with out the spaces (I added those so you would see them. Smile) Type your text where I typed "TYPE TEXT HERE"

When you post it will look like this -- >
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
AnnaIsTeamEmmett
Mod
Mod
AnnaIsTeamEmmett

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: how to do the 'spoiler' thing   how to do the 'spoiler' thing Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:39 pm

when posting a reply, there are a bunch of squares above you, like B, I U, S ect. well one of them says Others click that and one in that list will say Spoiler click that put what you're going to write that is a spoiler between the [ spoiler ] HERE [ / spoiler ]
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

PostSubject: Re: how to do the 'spoiler' thing   how to do the 'spoiler' thing Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:40 pm

oh ok. lol thanks rachel

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

PostSubject: Re: how to do the 'spoiler' thing   how to do the 'spoiler' thing Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:41 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: how to do the 'spoiler' thing   how to do the 'spoiler' thing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:14 pm

Ya, I could never figure that ourt before, thnks alot!! Heeeheee. [spoiler]Ron Weasly is my boyfriend, sorry, I've been on a Harry Potter kick this week, first with Ceddy now with Ronnie *sigh*[/spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: how to do the 'spoiler' thing   how to do the 'spoiler' thing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:17 pm

Ok, wait, how come that didnt work???!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to do the 'spoiler' thing   how to do the 'spoiler' thing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to do the 'spoiler' thing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Book Discussions :: Order Of The Plaid Unicorn-
Jump to: