Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop

Go down 
+9
Anitamichichi
edward_dazzles_me
katie cullen :]
oh-so-dazzled
beendazzled4life
jjfudd123
AJALLIGATOR
McLars
Happy Twilighter
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

*Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Empty
PostSubject: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:12 pm

Edward's Pickup Line Of The Week - "My love for you is like the universe... never ending."

Song Of The Week - "Breathe" by Breaking Benjamin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYJy_s0xKtU

FanFiction Of The Week - "A World Without Sound" by The Romanticidal Edwardian
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4292727/1/A_World_Without_Sound

Site Of The Week - "The Twilight Saga"
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:17 pm

WOO! I'm listening as I type this. I wanted to post before I forget about this topic though. you guys were talking about twilight video games and I believe Sammi's brother said any game based on twilight would suck because they don't make games based on romance and twilight-ish stuff.

weeeeellll, they do. They're japanese games in a genre called "dating sims". You play a guy or girl and you have to try and charm one of a number of characters. They're normally pervy/creepy games but they DO have a few normal ones. I still don't think it would have much of a market outside of japan but it's an amusing idea.

<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:08 pm

LARS! OMG girls! I died *cries*
Back to top Go down
McLars
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:02 pm

So, I haven't listened to the new podcast yet but I'm curious as to why Folk is talking about me. I'm assuming she's talking about me unless there's another Lars that I don't know about. Should I be concerned?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:04 pm

McLars wrote:
So, I haven't listened to the new podcast yet but I'm curious as to why Folk is talking about me. I'm assuming she's talking about me unless there's another Lars that I don't know about. Should I be concerned?
OMG you need to listen to this episode! Be afraid, as the only guy on our forum right now, be very afraid. Oh man...I'm listening to that again!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:13 pm

Lars is the only guy?? When did we lose Aiden??

That's ok Lars... it wasn't bad... the girls were just teasing Rachel and she blushed and got all giggly... it was great. :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:34 pm

Happy Twilighter wrote:
Lars is the only guy?? When did we lose Aiden??

That's ok Lars... it wasn't bad... the girls were just teasing Rachel and she blushed and got all giggly... it was great. :-)
I don't know where he went. He was suddenly gone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:23 pm

What i wanna know is the secret no one can know... haha!
Back to top Go down
AJALLIGATOR
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:56 pm

Okay Folklorn. Lars is kind of afraid/kind of anxious to get to this part. We just started in on it. One of us will post something when we get there.
Back to top Go down
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:22 pm

i have yet to download this episode but...that pick-up line up there looks familiar!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chipmunks4lyfe
McLars
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:05 pm

YESSSSS. SEND ME PICTURES. please. I'll beg, I'm not too proud to beg.
Back to top Go down
AJALLIGATOR
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:13 pm

He blushed! FIRST TIME I'VE EVER SEEN HIM BLUSH.

And I think you girls should do the raw and uncut shows more because they are THE BEST. They are all kinds of EPIC and I love them.
Back to top Go down
McLars
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:17 pm

Shhhh! ALEXANDRA JO you're not supposed to tell them that!

I will say though that Rachel's laugh is quite possibly the most beautiful sound I've ever heard and you should laugh more Rachel because that would make me that happiest man alive. So uh...do it. please? for me?
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:18 pm

McLars wrote:
YESSSSS. SEND ME PICTURES. please. I'll beg, I'm not too proud to beg.

Of course there will be cameras there... documenting the wonderful events... and if some happen to end up posted... well, it's only natural to want to share the memories, right, lol... (I'll make sure there's some good ones for ya Smile )
Back to top Go down
AJALLIGATOR
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:23 pm

The only person who's allowed to call me by my full name is my mother and you, SKYLAR JOSHUA, are not my mother.
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:25 pm

McLars wrote:
Shhhh! ALEXANDRA JO you're not supposed to tell them that!
AJALLIGATOR wrote:
The only person who's allowed to call me by my full name is my mother and you, SKYLAR JOSHUA, are not my mother.

UH OH... full name smackdown has begun, lol affraid
Back to top Go down
McLars
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:32 pm

Happy Twilighter/Jenn (I believe your name is Jenn, if it's not I apologize) I will...I don't know what I'll do...but if you send me pictures/post them...I will love you forever in a completely platonic way. haha. Rachel comes first, sorry, there's only room for one true love in my heart.

I would go to acciocon myself BUT I'll be in Chicago on business at the time...so...unfortunately I can't be in two places at once.
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:53 pm

Haha.. yeah, it's Jenn.. or Jennifer... and platonic love is perfect... I'll see what I can do :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Ghahahaha Very Happy
Epic yes?

I told you good things come from being the only guy on the forum!
\m/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Girls! You must do more uncut episodes. They're just too much fun.
We love the giggles and unexpected moments.

Oh and make sure to get Nicole's opinion on the whole kstew thing when she get's back. I can't wait to hear that.
Back to top Go down
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
beendazzled4life

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:52 pm

haha. this is the best thread ever! and i will see what i can do about getting a picture pre-prom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
oh-so-dazzled
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
oh-so-dazzled

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:31 pm

I really loved the episode, you guys never fail to make me laugh.

and

=D I got my first Holla!
Back to top Go down
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:48 pm

heck yes! yay for me helping w/ song of the week!! Very Happy
im listening now to the episode. i gotta say, this has to be the best episode name EVERRR. :]]]
Back to top Go down
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
beendazzled4life

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:55 am

katie cullen :] wrote:
i gotta say, this has to be the best episode name EVERRR. :]]]

thank you. i convinced them to let me name this episode this way but then i wasn't sure if i'd still be aloud on the podcast. so thank you!

(p.s. take that podcast)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:43 pm

haha Lars, Rachel has a fan.

These raw and uncut episodes are totally legen...wait for it and i hope you're not lactose-intolerent cause the second part of this word is...dary!!!!

keep on rockin ladies!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chipmunks4lyfe
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:40 am

Sammi, once again I must say that YOU ROCK & ARE MADE OF AWESOMNESS xD

the title was awesome...and as soon as you said it I started laughing and I knew I was in for an awesome episode Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop   *Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Episode 42 ... Bladi, Bladi, Blah :P ... Poop
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next