Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well now, see how that works? (Rob all over the place!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Well now, see how that works? (Rob all over the place!) Empty
PostSubject: Well now, see how that works? (Rob all over the place!)   Well now, see how that works? (Rob all over the place!) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:47 am

Yeah, see that "insert name here" ? That's what you get for going to the F-ing Oscars when you're invited!
In the short time since the event our babe has been all over the place from the regulars like Extra TV to the Today Show! He was even mentioned on American Idol for crying out loud XD
Of course, there will never be another Edward so Ryan can go suck it. But Randy knows who our boy is and the fact that he brought him up was epic.

See that? It's publicity. Oh Oh, and guess what? It's GOOD publicity. [sarcasm] Imagine that...[/sarcasm]

I was worried that those "fashion experts" were going to try and rip him apart like they do with everyone else but apparently he's dazzled them too. I think rob could get away with murder at this point. Very Happy

Sorry, I couldn't help it. I had to make this topic mostly because i'm so excited for Rob.
and...you know...it's the Oscars! (I will be saying that all week)
TeeHeeHee! I'm so giddy ;P

ONE FINAL NOTE (I swear. I lie, but I swear)
Rob asked for a photograph with Ron Howard at the after party <3
Is that not the cutest thing ever? I love Ron so I got all warm and fuzzy when I read that.
Back to top Go down
nomadgirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
nomadgirl

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Well now, see how that works? (Rob all over the place!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well now, see how that works? (Rob all over the place!)   Well now, see how that works? (Rob all over the place!) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:12 am

Folklorn wrote:
I was worried that those "fashion experts" were going to try and rip him apart like they do with everyone else but apparently he's dazzled them too. I think rob could get away with murder at this point. Very Happy

He was wearing a tux. Who else could look that awesome in a Tux? Especially when you look at what he usually wears (one of his two pairs of pants and usually a plaid shirt or something of that sort that doesn't get washed).
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightnomads.com

Well now, see how that works? (Rob all over the place!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: