Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D Empty
PostSubject: Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D   Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:51 pm

Oh yes ladies and...well, ladies.
Wait! Ladies plus Lars :3

Anywho, Rob will be presenting at the infamous kids choice awards presented by nickelodeon. Normally I'd be all "No Rob don't do that kid stuff!" But it's basically a right of passage for every movie star. It's common place to see the likes of orlando bloom, johnny depp, robin williams, will smith etc. at this event. I never thought I'd EVER watch that awards show again but for Rob, I'll watch anything. I REALLY want to see him get slimed and you know he will! I think he'll have fun with it. Plus, there's the added bonus that he'll be able to meet some uber cool people like the actors I just mentioned. I hope he gets to meet robin williams and johnny depp in particular. Can you imagine? If he and Depp are on the stage together, I pass out. If he and robin williams are on the stage together...well, god help Rob. XD
Oh this is going to be fun!

I'm sure kstew would never accept an invite to such a thing after she turned down the Oscars so no worries about seeing her there. It's all Rob and possibly other cast mates.

To simplify- Rob is supposed to present an award and yes, twilight is nominated for best book. I won't be surprised if it doesn't win because, come on, it's not a kids book despite what some parents think. SO, all I want to see is Rob having some fun.
WOOOO! Bring on the slime!!!

Edit: The deed will go down march 28th for those of us who want to watch the chaos.

Last edited by Folklorn on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AJALLIGATOR
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D   Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:10 pm

hahaha. Thanks for the honorable mention. I'm not the only guy on here though...right? There's got to be some more hiding out here. Please tell me there's more. I'm starting to get desperate here. This is really embarrassing.

Anyway it's been a while since A.J. watched those kids choice awards (I've never seen them, honest) but I'm sure she'll be like you and be glued to the TV just for Rob (she was very dissapointed when she missed him on the red carpet at the Oscars though that was my fault). I'd watch though...just to see Rob get slimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D   Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:23 pm

AJALLIGATOR wrote:
hahaha. Thanks for the honorable mention. I'm not the only guy on here though...right? There's got to be some more hiding out here. Please tell me there's more. I'm starting to get desperate here. This is really embarrassing.

Anyway it's been a while since A.J. watched those kids choice awards (I've never seen them, honest) but I'm sure she'll be like you and be glued to the TV just for Rob (she was very dissapointed when she missed him on the red carpet at the Oscars though that was my fault). I'd watch though...just to see Rob get slimed.
You know, we had at least one other guy on here but I don't know what happened to him. His name was Aiden I believe. He just stopped posting one day as far as I know. But look at it this way, you're the king of our forums.

I'm not sure we're exactly loyal subjects, more like batsh*t insane ones. But that has it's own perks too I think. Well, you'll never be messed with. Who wants to take on a bunch of girls foaming at the mouth.

Do I really see myself that way? Uh chyeah! I just hide it in public.

Can't WAIT for the slime. I haven't seen that show in about ten years but knowing Rob something outrageous is going to happen. He might fall off stage or something so I must watch. I love the man dearly but his quirky bad luck is awesome. Just don't contribute to AJ missing this too...you might loose a limb.
Back to top Go down
AJALLIGATOR
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D   Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:37 pm

I would most definately loose something. haha. She'd probably castrate me. For someone who is so passive she's incredibly violent.
I know what I'm about to say is absolute blasphemy in the eyes of all you fangirls out there...but I really could care less about Rob. I'll watch to see if Ashley or Nikki shows up.haha. Can we say gorgeous?
Back to top Go down
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D   Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:45 pm

oh dude i have to watch this. when is it?

since i missed the oscars (though i did watch the vid posted)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D   Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:57 pm

AJALLIGATOR wrote:
I would most definately loose something. haha. She'd probably castrate me. For someone who is so passive she's incredibly violent.
I know what I'm about to say is absolute blasphemy in the eyes of all you fangirls out there...but I really could care less about Rob. I'll watch to see if Ashley or Nikki shows up.haha. Can we say gorgeous?
hahaha i can play that game too. The girls most certainly are very beautiful. They look so different on and off set too. It's pretty crazy.

What do you prefer? On set looks or off set looks?

What else can I say?
Being a chick I suppose I can get away with this.

I actually really like the girls figures. I'm so glad they're not walking sticks!
Nice bewbs and nice hips. Always a bonus.
I mean, wut? o_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D   Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:00 pm

SpunkRansomLove wrote:
oh dude i have to watch this. when is it?

since i missed the oscars (though i did watch the vid posted)
Shockingly it's the 28th. I was a little surprised because that means Rob has to jam back to...where ever that awards show is filmed. LA?
Either way, that's quite a time difference. We are basically assured some comedic gold >.<
Good thing it doesn't matter. If he falls he'll just end up crowd surfing for miles. Seriously, lots of kids. I wonder if this is to make up for his comment about children XD
Back to top Go down
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
beendazzled4life

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D   Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:38 pm

i want rob slimed. what do i have to do to make that happen? send money?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com

PostSubject: Re: Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D   Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:05 pm

beendazzled4life wrote:
i want rob slimed. what do i have to do to make that happen? send money?
If he's presenting it's almost a given that he'll be slimed. Plus he's the "it" guy of the year. This could be their only chance to slime him so i'm sure they'll do everything in their power to make it happen. It's going to be interesting to see how they do it. I want it to be a total surprise. Sometimes you can tell they've told the star that they'll be slimed but it's so much more fun when you can see the shock on their faces.
You know what? WE (twilight nation) should have our own awards show to slime stars. Something for people over 10.
I can't really justify it so I guess we'll have to be happy with this for now.
I feel like a kid again.
I wonder if Rob is taller than the Rock. He's hosting this year. Good lord...he could break Rob in two!
Back to top Go down
nomadgirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
nomadgirl

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D   Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:18 am

YES! I never watch the awards, but I'm going to just to see that!

Just a side note, but how funny would KStew's face be if she ever got slimed? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightnomads.com
AJALLIGATOR
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D   Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:48 pm

I really prefer Nikki as a brunette but she is gorgeous as a blonde. I think I like Ashley with long hair better. I don't really care they're beautiful either way. And I like the fact that they're bigger than my pinky that makes me really happy. I like my girl's with some meat on their bones.
Back to top Go down
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
beendazzled4life

Number of posts : 237

PostSubject: Re: Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D   Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:56 pm

i would love to see the Rock bench press Rob and KStew slimed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

PostSubject: Re: Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D   Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:08 pm

i checked nick and i don't see it on my menu when does it come on pacific time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D   Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:51 pm

SpunkRansomLove wrote:
It's not until next month. Sorry about that. I went to check again because the times seemed too close together. It should be the 28th of march.
Back to top Go down
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

PostSubject: Re: Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D   Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:47 pm

Folklorn wrote:
SpunkRansomLove wrote:
It's not until next month. Sorry about that. I went to check again because the times seemed too close together. It should be the 28th of march.
ahh!!! that makes more sense!
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D   Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:47 pm

thats friggin hilarious. rob lookin like the green goblin (only waaay hotter) lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D   Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob is going to get SLIMED! No seriously :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: