Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is going on in...(it got creepier!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

What is going on in...(it got creepier!) Empty
PostSubject: What is going on in...(it got creepier!)   What is going on in...(it got creepier!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:49 am

Duuuuuuude, so there's a story about a 13 yr old father in britian! Um wtf! The guys name is alfie and his girlfriend of 15 is the mother. This is some straight up jerry springer shiznit! The article is from the London sun. It gets even more crazy but I'll leave it up to you to find out more. Woooo boy. I thought this stuff only happened here in America xD again, duuuuuuuude.

Update-maaaan I just found out the kids last name is patten. Creepy much?
Ewewewewew!

Last edited by Folklorn on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarahlovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Sarahlovestwilight

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: What is going on in...(it got creepier!)   What is going on in...(it got creepier!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:55 am

Wow, thats crazy insane
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What is going on in...(it got creepier!)   What is going on in...(it got creepier!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:20 am

O.O....what the hale???? I thought I could only see that kind of crap on Jerry Springer. I shudder to think of what might happen next...as long as Rob doesn't get involved in this crazyness I think it will all be gravy...i hope
Back to top Go down
Irish_Vampire93
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Irish_Vampire93

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: What is going on in...(it got creepier!)   What is going on in...(it got creepier!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:40 am

Yeah it made my news too believe me it gets even crazier her classmates saying that they weren't even surprised and it wasn't a big deal Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1367224/

PostSubject: Re: What is going on in...(it got creepier!)   What is going on in...(it got creepier!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:10 pm

Irish_Vampire93 wrote:
Yeah it made my news too believe me it gets even crazier her classmates saying that they weren't even surprised and it wasn't a big deal Shocked
how is that not shocking?! Are they nuts? I mean, aren't there like seven other guys who might be the father too? That's shocking to me. I love how they have to do a paternity test now. Oprah would love this story. She needs to boost her ratings right now.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Vampire93
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Irish_Vampire93

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: What is going on in...(it got creepier!)   What is going on in...(it got creepier!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:54 pm

I know there is like 5 others who claim to be the father and they are all like under 16! its insanity
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1367224/
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542

PostSubject: Re: What is going on in...(it got creepier!)   What is going on in...(it got creepier!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:39 pm

they all need to go on Maury....that's all he show consists of anymore...seriously...Paternity test and is this dude a girl or guy or some crap like that. Shocking.....here's a big shocker...I'm from Ohio and when I was 13, I had a huge slumber party with some friends from school....one of the girls just so happen to be pregnant...i think like 2 months. She told me and I was like WHAT?!?!?!?! Are you frickin serious?! IT was by some 18 year old....*shudders* This is insanity! It's babies having babies...... How in the heck are they going to take care of them??? Look at society today...nothing is shocking anymore...shock value has left the building.

*eats thin mints and drinks a soda*
Back to top Go down
Sarahlovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Sarahlovestwilight

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: What is going on in...(it got creepier!)   What is going on in...(it got creepier!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:40 pm

Like they said on that episode of Tyra its just sad and irresponsible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is going on in...(it got creepier!)   What is going on in...(it got creepier!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is going on in...(it got creepier!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: