Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So what is summit snorting?! 0____o

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

So what is summit snorting?! 0____o Empty
PostSubject: So what is summit snorting?! 0____o   So what is summit snorting?! 0____o Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:35 am

As of now it's mostly speculation but word on the street (AKA twilight nation) is that summit ALREADY has a possible release date for freakin eclipse! um, WUT?
2010 around the same time new moon is set to release this year JUNE. Have they gone nuts?

Possibly on the positive side, even though the new moon logo has those extra words it doesn't need, it will apparently still be marketed as simply "new moon". They just wanted to add the other words in so people who know nothing of the series will still associate the two movies. So basically, it's for mass marketing purposes. yay?

Perhaps the most shaky information I've read is that Chris won't be directing eclipse because he'll still be in post production when they start to get eclipse under way. They plan to REALLY keep these next films back to back. HOWEVER, on the same token, we've been told that both films won't...be filmed back to back. So it seems for all intensive purposes they have contradicted themselves in a major way. Anyone else think summit has no clue how to run a movie company? Seriously, they're a mess!
Had it not been for twilight they would have been eaten alive by the other companies months ago.
I'm just sad that they will put so much money and time into a movie like "push" when they won't give the twilight series the proper respect it deserves.

Anyway, keep in mind this info is all from sites like dailies and access hollywood which spread "official" info about twilight last time and it ended up being totally false. Weather or not that's due to summit seeing our responses to previous ideas and deciding to change plans at the last moment is still a toss up. Just keep your eyes peeled for really shady info.

*One minor note I'd like to bring up is the somewhat ridiculous antics of a few large fan sites. Apparently some of the "big sites" have been contacted by little known musical artists who supposedly wrote songs for the film. Thus sites like HGE etc. are trying to promote the hell out of them to get them on the soundtrack. ummm let's not be so blind shall we? If you saw a chance like this to thrust yourself into the public eye you'd take it too right? I'm just saying, even in the twilight fandom you should be careful about trusting things like that. I personally don't like the idea of twilight's large fansites being turned into billboards for publicity mongers. As I've said in other threads, i'm protective of the core fandom.

Last edited by Folklorn on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what is summit snorting?! 0____o   So what is summit snorting?! 0____o Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:29 am

They r screwing up everything!!! Im starting to HATE summit!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: So what is summit snorting?! 0____o   So what is summit snorting?! 0____o Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:35 am

I have absolutely no idea how any of that would be possible! I'm wondering how the heck they're going to get New Moon out this year, nevermind another movie just 6 months later.

What are they thinking? Werewolves, Italy, Rob growing his hair back for New Moon (Not to mention CASTING the wolves and the Volturi)

Victoria battle, the "practice" fights, werwolves again for Ecilpse

How are they expecting on doing this? Are they releasing these statements drunk? Or high?

You know what I tell them:

Good luck with that! I doubt that is it actually going to be released at those times. My guess is that New Moon will be released when they say Eclipse will be.
Back to top Go down
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: So what is summit snorting?! 0____o   So what is summit snorting?! 0____o Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:50 pm

Summit is INSANE!
i have no clue how they plan on making all these deadlines!
they need to get a clue, and pick REALISTIC dates!!!

but whatever. when they don't get it all done we'll be there to say, "told ya so!"
tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264

PostSubject: Re: So what is summit snorting?! 0____o   So what is summit snorting?! 0____o Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:49 pm

ohmyedward wrote:
but whatever. when they don't get it all done we'll be there to say, "told ya so!"tongue

I can't wait until then! Us Twilight fans aren't as stupid as you think we are, Summit! We're smarter than you! (then again, a goldfish may be smarter than them, so it's not much of an accomplishment)
Back to top Go down
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

Number of posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: So what is summit snorting?! 0____o   So what is summit snorting?! 0____o Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:25 pm

my firend told me that today and i almost cursed in front of a teacher.

SUMMIT WTF IS GOING ON IN YOUR BRAINS!!!!!!!! YOU CANT WORK THAT FAST!!!!JUST ADMIT IT AND EVERYTHING WILL BE SOOOO MUCH BETTER!!!!

well, now that i got that out...summit is insane, i mean really? June 2010.ugh!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chipmunks4lyfe
Sarahlovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Sarahlovestwilight

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: So what is summit snorting?! 0____o   So what is summit snorting?! 0____o Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:59 pm

"There will be a short break in between filming (New Moon and Eclipse)"

Right like ten minutes!!!

This is getting SO rediculous they are going to Have to move something sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what is summit snorting?! 0____o   So what is summit snorting?! 0____o Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what is summit snorting?! 0____o
Page 1 of 1