Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

at the End of TA podcast theme song

Go down 
+3
beendazzled4life
SpunkRansomLove
sparklingpixie1987
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

at the End of TA podcast theme song Empty
PostSubject: at the End of TA podcast theme song   at the End of TA podcast theme song Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:40 am

I don't remember who said that she couldn't figure out what Anna said after the girls say STAY CLASSY PORTLAND OREGON...i think i figured it out...she says, "that's gonna be loud as hell."
Back to top Go down
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: at the End of TA podcast theme song   at the End of TA podcast theme song Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:26 pm

sparklingpixie1987 wrote:
I don't remember who said that she couldn't figure out what Anna said after the girls say STAY CLASSY PORTLAND OREGON...i think i figured it out...she says, "that's gonna be loud as hell."
nice. lol
Back to top Go down
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
beendazzled4life

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: at the End of TA podcast theme song   at the End of TA podcast theme song Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:19 pm

that is what she says but that is carley our performer saying that because we just screamed into the mic and it was a "blooper" but we liked it and thought it fit our podcast well...so we kept it! cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: at the End of TA podcast theme song   at the End of TA podcast theme song Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:26 pm

beendazzled4life wrote:
that is what she says but that is carley our performer saying that because we just screamed into the mic and it was a "blooper" but we liked it and thought it fit our podcast well...so we kept it! cyclops

nice, i would've totally kept it too
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chipmunks4lyfe
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: at the End of TA podcast theme song   at the End of TA podcast theme song Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:50 pm

That's so funny!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: at the End of TA podcast theme song   at the End of TA podcast theme song Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:52 pm

hahaha. speaking of the "Stay Classy" part at the end,,
-yesterday when i was in class listening to the theme song on my ipod, i had decided i wasn't going to sing along (cause we're not supposed to have our ipods out) but when it got to the very end with the "STAY CLASSY PORTLAND, OREGON!" part, some part of my brain told me to say it out loud (loudly!) in the middle of class, where i looked like a retard... ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
AnnaIsTeamEmmett
Mod
Mod
AnnaIsTeamEmmett

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: at the End of TA podcast theme song   at the End of TA podcast theme song Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:01 pm

Actuallllllly she pronounces hell as HALE Very Happy which is the main reason why we kept it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: at the End of TA podcast theme song   at the End of TA podcast theme song Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:11 pm

I was close!!!!! LOL....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: at the End of TA podcast theme song   at the End of TA podcast theme song Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

at the End of TA podcast theme song
Page 1 of 1