Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilights going to the dogs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Twilights going to the dogs Empty
PostSubject: Twilights going to the dogs   Twilights going to the dogs Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:40 pm

Okay, my question is: If you could associate the Twilight characters with an animal what would it be?
This question is due to the fact that I associate my friends with animals based on their actions and personalities. For example: go on my myspace and you will find out my nickname is chipmunk. I will not go through the tale of how i got that name so yea...shutting up now
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chipmunks4lyfe
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Twilights going to the dogs   Twilights going to the dogs Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:46 pm

LOL....I get called a mouse because everytime I sneeze it sounds like I'm squeaking....but anyways... I think I would maybe associate

Emmett-with a grizzly and not just because that's what he eats, it's also because he can be very protective of those who aren't capable(aka bella being a human). He's huge and he just looks like he could be a grizzly bear.
Back to top Go down
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

Number of posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: Twilights going to the dogs   Twilights going to the dogs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:53 pm

i agree,but not a grizzly. He's an adorable teddy bear with a tough side.Yay Emmett =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chipmunks4lyfe
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264

PostSubject: Re: Twilights going to the dogs   Twilights going to the dogs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:38 pm

It think Rose would be a swan.

Maybe Emmett could be rubber duck! (don't even ask)

Hasn't this been answered before? I feel major deja vu!
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Twilights going to the dogs   Twilights going to the dogs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:51 pm

OMG!!! I am soo picturing Bert and Ernie from Seasame Street with the rubber ducky.....remember the song....rubber ducky you're the one.....you make bath time lots of fun....Emmett as a rubber duck
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264

PostSubject: Re: Twilights going to the dogs   Twilights going to the dogs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:54 pm

Yeah! I had to sing that song in Kindergarten!

Yeah...

My life is SO interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilights going to the dogs   Twilights going to the dogs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilights going to the dogs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: