Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight Cookie Chat's

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fatalrisk
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
fatalrisk

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Twilight Cookie Chat's Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Cookie Chat's   Twilight Cookie Chat's Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:35 pm

Hi All It's Nat

Recently Me and a few people got together for something I like to call a Twilight Cookie Chat and decided it was such a good idea we wanted to keep doing it.

So what is a Twilight Cookie Chat? Twilight Cookie Chat's are basically a group of people getting together to talk Twilight T.A.P Fanfiction just anything and everything Twilight. Basically it is a way to further communicate together with the forum. The ability of being able to speak to each other is a great ability and a good way to form a better stronger twilight nation. I know one of my best friends on the forum that I have made because of the forum is Bailee [Mrs.Do-Anything-I-Want] Bailee and I keep in constant contact via internet calls.

What do you need to join the Twilight Cookie Chat? The Twilight Cookie Chat is held using a program called Skype so you must have Skype on your computer. If not go to www.skype.com to download it. It is not completely needed but in order for the chat to be like one big call for everyone a microphone is wanted but if you don’t have one its cool we run a chat through Skype with everyone in it and you are still in the call. PLEASE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MIC DO NOT GO OUT AND BUY ONE UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO. To the girls who have microphones when you PM me with your Skype name tell me if you have a mic, this way I can keep a list.

When are Twilight Cookie Chats? The Chats take place Saturday nights hopefully weekly this is still a trial these chats are kind of late as I have to go to my fathers on Sundays and being in Australia it’s the time difference.

So if anyone is interested in joining our little fun thing can you pm me with your Skype name and so on I will add you on Skype.

The next chat is this Saturday night around I don’t know when I will pm everyone with details so until then have fun

Nat!

Member of the Twilight Cookie Chat

Oh just as a general idea of who is interested or any feedback can you please reply in here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cookie Chat's   Twilight Cookie Chat's Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:45 pm

lol nat!
Back to top Go down
fatalrisk
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
fatalrisk

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cookie Chat's   Twilight Cookie Chat's Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:29 pm

Whaat!?
Back to top Go down
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cookie Chat's   Twilight Cookie Chat's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:15 am

Awesome! I'll so continue doing that the weeks that I can!

And one thing, totally unrelated...Ok, I don't wanna seem like a total bee-otch but my mom is a language arts teacher and that's kinda made me a punctuation freak... It's like my pet peeve. So please, I'm so sorry I always feel like such a stuck up b***h when I say this but... the topic of this should by "Chats" not "Chat's"... Cause it's not possessive and- nevermind. I'm sorry! Don't hit me! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713
fatalrisk
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
fatalrisk

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cookie Chat's   Twilight Cookie Chat's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:35 am

it's fine lol I had to type it up in a very short amount of time so i didn't get to re read it.
Back to top Go down
nomadgirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
nomadgirl

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cookie Chat's   Twilight Cookie Chat's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:23 pm

Last week's chat was completely AMAZING! Even though we kept dropping calls... It started off with like 10 and ended with Nat and I at 3 am mountain time! You guys are really missing things if you don't do this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightnomads.com

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cookie Chat's   Twilight Cookie Chat's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:58 pm

the last chat name was soooooooooooooooooooooo funny!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sarahlovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Sarahlovestwilight

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cookie Chat's   Twilight Cookie Chat's Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:38 pm

If you live in the USA here's the chat time

EST 11:30pm

CST 10:30pm

MST 9:30pm

PST 8:30pm
Back to top Go down
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cookie Chat's   Twilight Cookie Chat's Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:50 pm

awesome! this seems cool.
& i have a mic! yay! ;]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cookie Chat's   Twilight Cookie Chat's Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:52 am

*sigh*
i really don't know what's the matter with my computer!
i went to this weeks chat, but all i heard was: *mumble, mumble* grizzly bears *mumble* emmett!

lol.
i'm gonna try and find out how to fix it to where i can understand everybody ;p
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
fatalrisk
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
fatalrisk

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cookie Chat's   Twilight Cookie Chat's Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:32 am

Hey it could just be an issue for me maybe nothings wrong for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Cookie Chat's   Twilight Cookie Chat's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Cookie Chat's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: