Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Bella Question

Go down 
+3
oh-so-dazzled
sparklingpixie1987
SpunkRansomLove
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-02-07

A Bella Question Empty
PostSubject: A Bella Question   A Bella Question Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:50 pm

If you could change anything about Bella's personallity, what would you change?
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

A Bella Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bella Question   A Bella Question Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:37 pm

her whineyness
Back to top Go down
oh-so-dazzled
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
oh-so-dazzled

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-31

A Bella Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bella Question   A Bella Question Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:51 pm

her whiny/neediness
Back to top Go down
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

A Bella Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bella Question   A Bella Question Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:34 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down
Irish_Vampire93
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Irish_Vampire93

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-01-17

A Bella Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bella Question   A Bella Question Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:09 am

her whinyness/neediness/naiveness if that's a word
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1367224/
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

A Bella Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bella Question   A Bella Question Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:10 am

oh-so-dazzled wrote:
her whiny/neediness

yeah :s agree ! it drives me crazy sometimes Mad
I just want to punch her XD
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

A Bella Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bella Question   A Bella Question Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:18 am

Amen.

What you all said- her annoyingness/neediness/etc.

Maybe hook her up with Mike Newton, too, just for fun!
Back to top Go down

A Bella Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bella Question   A Bella Question Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:27 pm

To be honest... I wouldnt change her at all... if we were in her position i bet i would do the same thing...

Her whining about the Cullens saving her is because she doesnt want something to happen to them. She loves them and therefore wants to protect him. Presents and stuff is because she feels that because Edward is well Edward that their relationship is out of balance or unequal because she does not see herself clearly.

Neediness is just Bella's personality. She wants Edward. Does that surprise you? honestly it doesnt shock me. Wouldnt you want to feel Edward near you? She needs the contact to know that he loves her.

Naiveness is something i quite like about Bella because it makes this experience more new. I like to think that if she wasnt it wouldnt make it as special or beautiful as it is.
Back to top Go down
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

A Bella Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bella Question   A Bella Question Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:51 pm

one thing that i don't like about her, but i know can't be helped, is how she flirted and was like dating Jacob in New Moon and then just left him. It was rude, but I can't see what she could have done to stop it.
Back to top Go down

A Bella Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bella Question   A Bella Question Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:08 pm

SpunkRansomLove wrote:
one thing that i don't like about her, but i know can't be helped, is how she flirted and was like dating Jacob in New Moon and then just left him. It was rude, but I can't see what she could have done to stop it.

She doesnt think about it that way. Remember she cant she herself clearly and so she believe no one could love her. But also...
She wasnt dating Jake. Maybe he thought so but never ever in her mind did she think of it that way. When she finally realized she did care for him she was engaged and edward was back. But there was never a chance for Jacob/Bella because she had already given her heart fully to edward. It wasnt hers to give.
Back to top Go down
Katydid
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Katydid

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-11

A Bella Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bella Question   A Bella Question Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:16 pm

i would change her low self esteem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Bella Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bella Question   A Bella Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bella Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: