Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interesting tidbit for me...lol and you!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Interesting tidbit for me...lol and you! Empty
PostSubject: Interesting tidbit for me...lol and you!   Interesting tidbit for me...lol and you! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:36 pm

So, when Twilight was about to come out, my french teacher told my class that Cam went to my high school and was in my very french class. My teacher taught him french! It's Auburn Senior High School in Washington. He graduated in 03 i think so i missed him by alot. Then he also showed us the year book and I could barely recognize him! but yeah... my school has gone a little twilight crazy. They put all of these clippings from the local newspaper that were about twilight all over the library. well...yeah...that's bout it. Basketball (looks like the smilie is bouncing a piece of meat, doesn't it?)
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Interesting tidbit for me...lol and you!   Interesting tidbit for me...lol and you! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:24 am

SpunkRansomLove wrote:
So, when Twilight was about to come out, my french teacher told my class that Cam went to my high school and was in my very french class. My teacher taught him french! It's Auburn Senior High School in Washington. He graduated in 03 i think so i missed him by alot. Then he also showed us the year book and I could barely recognize him! but yeah... my school has gone a little twilight crazy. They put all of these clippings from the local newspaper that were about twilight all over the library. well...yeah...that's bout it. Basketball (looks like the smilie is bouncing a piece of meat, doesn't it?)

YAY !! we have something in commn lol!
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482

PostSubject: Re: Interesting tidbit for me...lol and you!   Interesting tidbit for me...lol and you! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:28 am

man! i live in Florida so nuthing good happened at my scool, well at least i think!!
Back to top Go down
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

PostSubject: Re: Interesting tidbit for me...lol and you!   Interesting tidbit for me...lol and you! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:37 pm

Mrs_Edward_Cullen wrote:
SpunkRansomLove wrote:

? and what would that be?
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Interesting tidbit for me...lol and you!   Interesting tidbit for me...lol and you! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:41 pm

SpunkRansomLove wrote:
Mrs_Edward_Cullen wrote:
SpunkRansomLove wrote:

? and what would that be?

speaking french Razz
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482
SpunkRansomLove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
SpunkRansomLove

PostSubject: Re: Interesting tidbit for me...lol and you!   Interesting tidbit for me...lol and you! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:54 pm

lol. yeah. but i'm in only my first year...so i only know the basics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting tidbit for me...lol and you!   Interesting tidbit for me...lol and you! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting tidbit for me...lol and you!
Page 1 of 1