Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Episode 39 - Fort Awesome

Go down 
+9
AnnaIsTeamEmmett
Anitamichichi
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
lizthetwilightfrog
Jacob_imprintedonme
katie cullen :]
edward_dazzles_me
Irish_Vampire93
MrsMcVampy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MrsMcVampy
Mod
Mod
MrsMcVampy

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-12-08

*Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Empty
PostSubject: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:28 pm

Pick Up Line of the Week - Hi, I'm Mr Right. Someone said you were looking for me? Thanks to Goity!

Site of the Week - Twilight Riddle
http://riddles.juliakniep.de/

Fan Fiction of the Week -
Behind Enemy Lines by adorablecullens

Song (ALBUMS) of the Week - Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-Long Blog and Once More With Feeling
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:43 pm

ok it might juts be me but i am soo stupid. cuz i cant figure out how to start the twilight riddle thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:19 am

I WANT TO VISIT FORT AWESOME!
This could not have come at a better time. I got seriously sick today so now I have a brand new podcast episode to keep me sane until I'm better...maybe. Or it can help me dive further into the fangirl tweaktastic behavior that i keep locked in the closet until I'm no longer in public.
*shifty eyes*
*Episode 39 - Fort Awesome 2mri2wj
Tell Nicole I miss herrrrrr. You guys were so fun to listen to though.
For the record, I want twilight/beauty and the beast!

You guys are absolutely nuts without nicole to reign you in! XD
I LUV IT!!!
The slow dancing with rob thing was priceless.
When you were talking about each of you dancing on one side of him I totally got that image from night at the roxbury. Laughing omg!
poor rob...
*Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Roxbury

Folks composer-james newton howard!
look up his stuff!!!
Back to top Go down
Irish_Vampire93
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Irish_Vampire93

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:41 am

LOL This podcast was a hoot and a half
your gaeilge pronunciation was good kinda lol

Twilight Lion King ftw
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1367224/
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:56 pm

YAY FOR FORT AWESOME!! I so wanna come!! LOL

btw you guys forgot to Holla me...i made you a "Rainbows come from Jackson's Smile" Graphic...
Back to top Go down
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:09 pm

true story!
*Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Truestory
i was inspired to make this teeny simple icon. xD
Back to top Go down
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:09 pm

PS: thanks for the HOLLA!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:32 am

*glares* just so you guys know, I did not have a say at all in this weeks "song of the week"

just to make it clear

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com
lizthetwilightfrog
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
lizthetwilightfrog

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:34 am

aww nicole I liked the choices it was a week of fun enjoy it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beinggreenisnteasy
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:08 am

Jacob_imprintedonme wrote:
*glares* just so you guys know, I did not have a say at all in this weeks "song of the week"

just to make it clear

Wink

Oh we know !! but it was fun XD

and girls thank you so much for the Holla ! my first official Holla lol!
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482
Anitamichichi
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Anitamichichi

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:03 pm

Awww Poor Nicole. Well I look forward to next week's then. But it was a great episode none the less. I look forward for next week's song of the week. Muah! Love ya!

just to make it clear

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/anitamichichi

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:10 pm

just to make it clear

Wink

Who did? Sammi, Anna, or Rachel? lol how does those songs have to do with Twilight?
Back to top Go down
AnnaIsTeamEmmett
Mod
Mod
AnnaIsTeamEmmett

Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:43 pm

Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want wrote:

Who did? Sammi, Anna, or Rachel? lol how does those songs have to do with Twilight?

They had absolutely nothing to do with Twilight. Smile they're just AWESOME albums
Back to top Go down
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:06 pm

AnnaIsTeamEmmett wrote:
Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want wrote:

They had absolutely nothing to do with Twilight. Smile they're just AWESOME albums
LOL, i didnt really understand how to hear them.. xD
Back to top Go down
Anitamichichi
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Anitamichichi

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:02 pm

Once more with feeling is AW-MAY-ZING!
Back to top Go down
AJALLIGATOR
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:35 pm

Okay, you guys seriously made my life. Let me start off by saying I was unable to download episode 39 until today ( Monday ). Now let me tell you why this episode was so important...
I was in a car accident last Wednesday and I hurt my back really bad. Now, this is my first car accident since I got my license. Needless to say it really scared me.
I've always told Lars that there was no way I would make it on the podcast and he always told me otherwise. Well, I've been scared out of my wits when it comes to driving. I finally got in the car again today ( first day I've driven since Wednesday ). Of course I put on the podcast to calm my nerves and the fan questions segment came on. I had to pull the car over because I started crying. You have no idea how much that meant to me. My deepest heartfelt gratitude goes out to you. Thank you. Love you guys,
A.J.
P.S. I would post something more in depth but my class is about to start.
Back to top Go down
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:40 pm

edward_Luver12 wrote:
ok it might juts be me but i am soo stupid. cuz i cant figure out how to start the twilight riddle thing.

you have to put letitbegin in the url. replace level 1 with letitbegin
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chipmunks4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:06 pm

AWESOME FORT!!!! its like "take pictures!" lol
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:33 pm

AJALLIGATOR wrote:
Okay, you guys seriously made my life. Let me start off by saying I was unable to download episode 39 until today ( Monday ). Now let me tell you why this episode was so important...
I was in a car accident last Wednesday and I hurt my back really bad. Now, this is my first car accident since I got my license. Needless to say it really scared me.
I've always told Lars that there was no way I would make it on the podcast and he always told me otherwise. Well, I've been scared out of my wits when it comes to driving. I finally got in the car again today ( first day I've driven since Wednesday ). Of course I put on the podcast to calm my nerves and the fan questions segment came on. I had to pull the car over because I started crying. You have no idea how much that meant to me. My deepest heartfelt gratitude goes out to you. Thank you. Love you guys,
A.J.

aww I am so sorry Smile thank god the girls are here to make you feel better ^^'
Back to top Go down
beendazzled4life
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
beendazzled4life

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:15 pm

AJALLIGATOR wrote:
A.J.

Oh man i'm glad your okay! and thanks for the compliment this made my day!
Back to top Go down
Anitamichichi
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Anitamichichi

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:04 pm

I want to see pictures of the baseball field!!! And some of Fort Awesome! LOL That's awesome that you guys finally found the baseball field now all that's left is the meadow! The dazzler segment was hilarious. I'm on board with Sammi, if Cam is going to be inducted into the Dazzler, Jackson better get inducted before him.
Back to top Go down
AJALLIGATOR
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:31 pm

I was on my ipod touch (christmas gift from my parents) and so I couldn't type much but you guys made me feel so much better. P.S. Listening to you try to describe lemons was the funniest thing EVER. Seriously, I almost peed myself. haha.
Back to top Go down
MrsMcVampy
Mod
Mod
MrsMcVampy

Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:21 pm

AJALLIGATOR wrote:
I was on my ipod touch (christmas gift from my parents) and so I couldn't type much but you guys made me feel so much better. P.S. Listening to you try to describe lemons was the funniest thing EVER. Seriously, I almost peed myself. haha.

I am so glad everyone had a laugh at my expense. That was embarrassing and my face was quiet red...

LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:12 am

Anitamichichi wrote:
I want to see pictures of the baseball field!!! And some of Fort Awesome! LOL That's awesome that you guys finally found the baseball field now all that's left is the meadow! The dazzler segment was hilarious. I'm on board with Sammi, if Cam is going to be inducted into the Dazzler, Jackson better get inducted before him.

the girls posted the photos on facebook ^^
you are so going to be jealous XD
Back to top Go down
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:35 pm

dude, i suck at searching on facebook. can someone please send me a link to the facebook page?! xD
i thought i was a friend, but.. idk! bahahha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome   *Episode 39 - Fort Awesome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Episode 39 - Fort Awesome
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next