Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What I am Reading.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrsMcVampy
Mod
Mod
MrsMcVampy

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-12-08

What I am Reading..... Empty
PostSubject: What I am Reading.....   What I am Reading..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:05 pm

Hey All! In this thread, I am going to share what I am reading at the moment in the Fan Fiction World. These stories may or may not become FFotW, but if I put them here, I like them. Unless I say otherwise... Very Happy

If you have read the stories, feel free to share you thoughts. I might just update this first post to keep all the stories in one place.

Okay, to start this off, I have to share this amazing story that
Spoiler:
It is called Behind Enemy Lines. It is written by adorablecullens and is on fanfiction.net. IT IS RATED M!!! But in this case, the M is not so much for the lemons, although there is some lemonade if you will, it is more for the depictions of life in a war zone and prison camp.
This story does an excellant job setting up the relationship between Edward and Bella, as two people who love each other, but want to help others in the world. It is only 10 chapters in, but, for those who can read M, this whould be on your Story Alert list.

Rachel's List
Behind Enemy Lines by adorablecullens
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831

PostSubject: Re: What I am Reading.....   What I am Reading..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:41 pm

dang it... i don't know if i'll be able to read this one... i don't like angsty stories, they make me sad... and this looks kinda angsty... :-( ... i don't mind a serious storyline, but this sounds a little more intense than that ... i'm sure it's awesome, you have great taste in fanfiction, but i just don't think i can motivate myself to read it ... i'll keep an eye out for the next one on the list... hopefully a fluffy funny one, lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
MrsMcVampy
Mod
Mod
MrsMcVampy

Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: What I am Reading.....   What I am Reading..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:47 pm

Yeah there is angst. Wars are not typically fluffy. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I am Reading.....   What I am Reading..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What I am Reading.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: FanFiction of the Week Suggestions-
Jump to: