Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "new" rob pictures- WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT THOSE?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

The "new" rob pictures- WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT THOSE?! Empty
PostSubject: The "new" rob pictures- WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT THOSE?!   The "new" rob pictures- WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT THOSE?! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:16 pm

Honestly they're not really new. In fact I remember seeing them a long time ago. Anyway, the media has caught on to some old photos rob did when he was working as a model.
Everyone is freaking out because he doesn't have a shirt on and you see a nipple (who cares?).
What creeps me the FU$% out is that he looks like a young teen in that shoot. I'm appalled that people are looking at those and thinking "omg I want him in the worst way!". The hell MTV?! Don't promote that!!!
It's like looking at the guy you have a crush on and deciding you wanted him when he was under age. Like [sarcasm] "oh you're hawt! Let me see your 10th grade yearbook picture!"[/sarcasm]. It's sick!

This is not one of the better aspects of twilight fandom :/

interesting note from the BBC this morning: It was snowing in London today ^^
...That NEVER happens. They were in quite a state of shock today.

Last edited by Folklorn on Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AJALLIGATOR
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The "new" rob pictures- WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT THOSE?!   The "new" rob pictures- WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT THOSE?! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:38 pm

I know the picture you're talking about! He looks like he's twelve. I agree, it's just...wierd, disgusting and totally awkward when people freak out about that picture. I don't understand. He's gorgeous now let's just focus on that. Please.

-A.J.
Back to top Go down
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The "new" rob pictures- WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT THOSE?!   The "new" rob pictures- WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT THOSE?! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:39 pm

weird. i guess i've been under a rock cause i haven't seen these pictures! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The "new" rob pictures- WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT THOSE?!   The "new" rob pictures- WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT THOSE?! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:25 am

ohmyedward wrote:
weird. i guess i've been under a rock cause i haven't seen these pictures! lol

Me neither so !! yay ?? :-/
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482
jjfudd123
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jjfudd123

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The "new" rob pictures- WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT THOSE?!   The "new" rob pictures- WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT THOSE?! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:54 am

i think i have been under a rock to...i too have not seen those pictures
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chipmunks4lyfe
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The "new" rob pictures- WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT THOSE?!   The "new" rob pictures- WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT THOSE?! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:14 pm

I saw those. Really, people, get over it. Yes, we know that Rob looked...different then and he was rather unattactive, mind you, he does look very young. It's silly for so many people, like MTV to freak out if a not-perfect picture comes out about the most recent "hottest star". Get off your high horse and remember, Rob, as beautiful as he may be, is only human. He's not a demi-god. He has pictures that aren't attractive. Get over it, MTV, and move onto the latest break-up crisis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "new" rob pictures- WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT THOSE?!   The "new" rob pictures- WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT THOSE?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "new" rob pictures- WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT THOSE?!
Page 1 of 1