Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Edward, middle-aged?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AJALLIGATOR
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Edward, middle-aged? Empty
PostSubject: Edward, middle-aged?   Edward, middle-aged? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:12 pm

So, I'm in college as some of you know and I'm taking an Intro. to Films class. I was reading something about symbolism with cars in movies and I came across something that made me laugh really hard. It says and I quote "and volvo's for the cautious and middle-aged." It's on pg 19 of Film:An Introduction by William H. Phillips. No joke. I never really pictured Edward as middle-aged. haha.

-A.J.
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Edward, middle-aged?   Edward, middle-aged? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:17 pm

hahaha, I agree! Isn't Edward always the one trying to keep Bella from killing herself? A volvo is safe and reliable. Unlike Bella who is crippled and wreckless (aka her truck) ;D
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com
MrsMcVampy
Mod
Mod
MrsMcVampy

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Edward, middle-aged?   Edward, middle-aged? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:29 pm

LOL It is kind of true. ALL the volvos in our area are owned by the over 50 crowd. The driver is almost always a little old lady.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Edward, middle-aged?   Edward, middle-aged? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:02 am

AJALLIGATOR wrote:
So, I'm in college as some of you know and I'm taking an Intro. to Films class. I was reading something about symbolism with cars in movies and I came across something that made me laugh really hard. It says and I quote "and volvo's for the cautious and middle-aged." It's on pg 19 of Film:An Introduction by William H. Phillips. No joke. I never really pictured Edward as middle-aged. haha.

-A.J.

No ! I'm not sure about this !!

And if it's true !!

I believe we just set a trend !! How about that !!
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward, middle-aged?   Edward, middle-aged? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward, middle-aged?
Page 1 of 1