Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James Lipton's 10 Questions from Inside The Actors Studio

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

James Lipton's 10 Questions from Inside The Actors Studio Empty
PostSubject: James Lipton's 10 Questions from Inside The Actors Studio   James Lipton's 10 Questions from Inside The Actors Studio Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:58 pm

There's a very popular show on the Bravo Channel that's been around for years. It's called "Inside The Actors Studio". It's done from an acting school, the audience is made of aspiring actors and the host, James Lipton, is one of their professors. The guests of the show are well known actors and they do an interview and answer questions from the class. One of the highlights of the show comes at the end when James Lipton asks a list of 10 questions. Most actors are familiar with the list of questions and have answers already prepared. It's really interesting. If you have a chance to watch the show, you really should.

(Robin Williams was one of my favorite episodes.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_syVk8vXiQ

Anyhoo... what do you guys think Rob, Kristen, and Taylor would answer to the following questions? What are YOUR answers to the following questions?

1. What is your favorite word?

2. What is your least favorite word?

3. What turns you on?

4. What turns you off?

5. What sound do you love?

6. What sound do you hate?

7. What is your favorite curse word?

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?

9. What profession would you not like to do?

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

Last edited by Happy Twilighter on Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter

PostSubject: Re: James Lipton's 10 Questions from Inside The Actors Studio   James Lipton's 10 Questions from Inside The Actors Studio Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:35 pm

OMG I want to see Rob on that show SO bad. I bet it would be the most interesting and fun episode ever!!!
Dan Radcliffe's episode was great. I learned a bit about english cuss words o.o
I'm going to have to be careful if I ever go to London.

Folklorns Answers~

1. What is your favorite word? I have a LOT but one of them is "Gentle".

2. What is your least favorite word? anything used in a confrontational manner really.

3. What turns you on? music, touch, smell, and sometimes words. (not dirty talk)

4. What turns you off? really crude or dirty humor or tacktless behavior. Violence, loud sounds etc.

5. What sound do you love? The sound of a horse's nicker. It's almost a low wuffling sound which they will make when they see someone or something they really like. They tend to greet friends like that with a big breath right on your neck. Very sweet. I also enjoy rain & my heartbeat. Unrestrained wild laughter.

6. What sound do you hate? TELEPHONES! I can't stand the sound of a telephone ringing or cartoons early in the morning.

7. What is your favorite curse word? probably hell. I use it a lot. Does that count?

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? At the moment I'm thinking about dabbling in journalism.

9. What profession would you not like to do? Anything where I'm unhappy, it's loud, or I have to do what other people tell me to do.

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? I don't want to hear any words, I just want to see my dog again. That will be my version of heaven. I hope there is laughter and my dog is waiting for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Lipton's 10 Questions from Inside The Actors Studio   James Lipton's 10 Questions from Inside The Actors Studio Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:01 am

I forgot how much some of these interviews make me cry. some of these people are so deep and we never really know it because of the masks they wear in hollywood. I notice this with comedians a LOT. humor is a magical thing!
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: James Lipton's 10 Questions from Inside The Actors Studio   James Lipton's 10 Questions from Inside The Actors Studio Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:20 am

2. What is your least favorite word? Love is my favorite word

3. What turns you on? Soft, sweet kisses,

4. What turns you off? Really nasty attitudes and close mindedness

5. What sound do you love? Laughter and music

6. What sound do you hate? forks scraping against plates

7. What is your favorite curse word? Damnit! i tend to use it sometimes

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? Forensic anthropology

9. What profession would you not like to do? port o potty cleaner

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? How did you get up here???
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: James Lipton's 10 Questions from Inside The Actors Studio   James Lipton's 10 Questions from Inside The Actors Studio Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:32 am

I just realized I forgot to put MY answers to these questions, lol... (and thanks for answering them on the show... that was really funny!)

1. What is your favorite word? spectacular

2. What is your least favorite word? cigarette

3. What turns you on? beautiful eyes/sense of humor

4. What turns you off? rudeness

5. What sound do you love? my family's laughter

6. What sound do you hate? ambulance sirens

7. What is your favorite curse word? scheisse (german for s _ _ t)

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? travel agent/party planner

9. What profession would you not like to do? complaint call center operator

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? Welcome home. Dylan & Ava are finally beating your mom at Scrabble. Go see. (Oh, by the way, the three seashells in Demolition Man are for... ) :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
Fandom_United
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Fandom_United

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: James Lipton's 10 Questions from Inside The Actors Studio   James Lipton's 10 Questions from Inside The Actors Studio Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:27 pm

What are YOUR answers to the following questions?

1. What is your favorite word? Dude

2. What is your least favorite word? panties. no joke.

3. What turns you on? Vampires and kindness.

4. What turns you off? being overly flirtatious...it kinda gives me the creeps

5. What sound do you love? Thunder.

6. What sound do you hate? my dog constantly licking stuff. He's got issues.

7. What is your favorite curse word? Holy F*** Buckets!

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? Celebrity Chef/Iron Chef.

9. What profession would you not like to do? Tax Auditor

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? welcome home we have peanuts...and Edward
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Fandom_United
AJALLIGATOR
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: James Lipton's 10 Questions from Inside The Actors Studio   James Lipton's 10 Questions from Inside The Actors Studio Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:00 pm

What are YOUR answers to the following questions?

1. What is your favorite word? Totes or Def. (Totes short for Totally, Def short for Definitely)

2. What is your least favorite word? when people say "Oh Em Gee" it ticks me off. haha.

3. What turns you on? Jackson Rathbone. haha.

4. What turns you off? People who are overly obnoxious/self-centered (like they seriously think they're God's gift to man)

5. What sound do you love? Violin's...they could be playing anything, but I just think the violin emits one of the most beautiful sounds

6. What sound do you hate? any loud noises, definitely afraid of thunder. Oh! and the sound of nails on a blackboard. Ugh that sound always gets to me.

7. What is your favorite curse word? Well I don't really have a favorite curse word but I do say "well, f*** me sideways" a lot. haha. I don't have any idea where it came from either.

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? When I was a kid and my mom would take me and my sister to the circus every spring, I always loved the acrobatics but I'm deathly afraid of heights. So I guess if I wasn't so afraid of heights I'd be an acrobat.

9. What profession would you not like to do? Janitorial, especially cleaning out toilets. Ew.

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? Uh something along the lines of "you're not going to hell". haha. I'm not very religious but I was brought up in the Catholic religion and it's been beaten into me that if you misbehave you go to hell and well, I misbehaved a lot as a kid. haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Lipton's 10 Questions from Inside The Actors Studio   James Lipton's 10 Questions from Inside The Actors Studio Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:43 pm

Dazzle or Edward
2. What is your least favorite word?
Blood
3. What turns you on?
Edward... Green eyes
4. What turns you off?
Smell... or long hair unless its Rob
5. What sound do you love?
piano... the ocean
6. What sound do you hate?
nails on chalkboard
7. What is your favorite curse word?
F*** lol or as my edited version "Fudge"
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Ummm photography since i wont count writing
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything that is gross...
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Edward is waiting for you... *crash in background* "You are my life now!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Lipton's 10 Questions from Inside The Actors Studio   James Lipton's 10 Questions from Inside The Actors Studio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Lipton's 10 Questions from Inside The Actors Studio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: