Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

America Ferrera in New Moon?...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ohmyedward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ohmyedward

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-12-21

America Ferrera in New Moon?... Empty
PostSubject: America Ferrera in New Moon?...   America Ferrera in New Moon?... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:03 pm

So, Today i was looking at Twilight Fixation's MySpace blogs and i come across this one:

Add America Ferrera to the long list of actresses who are supposedly up for a role in the Twilight sequel New Moon.

Following in the footsteps of Vanessa Hudgens and Dakota Fanning, the 24-year-old Ugly Betty

actress has reportedly auditioned for the movie. Ferrera tried out for
the part of Emily Young, fiancée to Sam Uley and second cousin to Leah
Clearwater.

"I got to audition for New Moon today! For the role of Emily," Crazy Days and Nights quotes the outspoken actress and snappy dresser
as saying. "The casting director, you fans of the book will be glad to
know, has read the books and loves them. And you can tell. His
direction was spot on for the character. I loved the books. I would so
love to be in the movie!!!"

Seems like a perfectly reasonable match. After all, Ferrera has had experience interacting with monstrous characters before.

Let us know in the poll: Do you think America Ferrera would make a good Emily Young?

If not America Ferrera, then who?

Source; http://www.celebuzz.com/america-ferrera-new-moon-s80281/

what do y'all think about ittt?
I personally think she's gorgeous and a GREAT actress.
I think she could be good for Emily.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theresa1025

America Ferrera in New Moon?... Empty
PostSubject: Re: America Ferrera in New Moon?...   America Ferrera in New Moon?... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:00 pm

I like her but personally I think her image is too bubbly to work in a serious role (at least this one). I can't look at her without thinking of her other stuff and none of it feel quite right IMO.

I'm also inclined to think that this could be a rumor and this part might have been cut along with Leah. It sounds like they're skipping a LOT of the minor stuff and as important as we all know the storyline is...the screenwriter doesn't get it. She's probably going to skip any detail on the werewolves private lives until the very last minute or she'll just provide fillers when we need to know information. Again, summit made a mistake in not getting a new screenwriter. I'm on the fence with the director but we all KNEW the writing was terrible.
Back to top Go down

America Ferrera in New Moon?...
Page 1 of 1