Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body

Go down 
+6
Aidan Cullen
edward_dazzles_me
Sarahlovestwilight
ladyandthevamp
nomadgirl
Happy Twilighter
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

*Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body Empty
PostSubject: *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body   *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:41 pm

Edward's Pickup Line Of The Week - "Excuse me, do you have any raisins. How about a date?"

Song Of The Week - "The Pieces Don't Fit Any More" by James Morrison
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG6TS2huZpI

FanFiction Of The Week - "Between Love and Duty" by muggleinlove
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4534686/1/Between_Love_and_Duty

Site Of The Week - "Touched By Twilight"
http://www.touchedbytwilight.net/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
nomadgirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
nomadgirl

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body   *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:31 am

Completely agree that if you haven't read the fanfiction for this week, you aren't a fanfiction reader! I'm in the middle of the podcast right now, listening to "the dazzler" segment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightnomads.com
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body   *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:08 am

amazing as usual! as for the fan fiction, well i am working on it!
Back to top Go down
Sarahlovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Sarahlovestwilight

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body   *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:37 pm

RAWR! My computer gets a Jamesy for freezing everytime i try to download this episode Mad
Back to top Go down
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body   *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:34 pm

awesome episode Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aidan Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Aidan Cullen

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body   *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:54 pm

Like the pickup line. XD
Loved all the Taylor!
Back to top Go down
katie cullen :]
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body   *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:42 pm

EEK!! i got SO excited in this podcast, cuz they mentioned my graphic i made in the hollas!! the thing is, they said bailee made it bahahaha Razz that's alright though, i just still got sooo excited!! just wanted to make mention of that ;]

its this one!!
*Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body ROBBBB

:]] toodleoo!!! stay classy!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body   *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:41 pm

katie cullen :] wrote:
EEK!! i got SO excited in this podcast, cuz they mentioned my graphic i made in the hollas!! the thing is, they said bailee made it bahahaha Razz that's alright though, i just still got sooo excited!! just wanted to make mention of that ;]

its this one!!

if you keep posting this everywhere i think i might have to go move under a rock and stop listening to the podcast! I AM SOOOO SORRY!!!! i think i might have to go rock shopping! sorry!!! time to move under a rock! Sad
Back to top Go down
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body   *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:06 pm

Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want wrote:
katie cullen :] wrote:

its this one!!

if you keep posting this everywhere i think i might have to go move under a rock and stop listening to the podcast! I AM SOOOO SORRY!!!! i think i might have to go rock shopping! sorry!!! time to move under a rock! Sad

BAiLEE!! i am SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!! i didnt mean to come off like i was mad at you!! i promise!! love ya!! lol <3333333333333333333333333333333
im really reaaaaaaally sorry! i really dont care that much xD it was just a big deal for me cuz i've never had a holla. LOL xD bahahahah!! im REALLY sorry!! bailee, i'm going to make you a graphic sometime. LOL :]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body   *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:08 am

Laughing come on! i am no way in any condition to leave this site... i enjoy myself to much! and i am not mad! if that was your first holla i will find somethin to do.... i dont know what but i will find something!
Back to top Go down
Carlisleroxmysox
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Carlisleroxmysox

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body   *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:29 am

Amazing podcast!!! Love the fanfic and the dazzler segment!!!! And of course the pickup line!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sydtasticxo
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body   *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:53 am

Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want wrote:
Laughing come on! i am no way in any condition to leave this site... i enjoy myself to much! and i am not mad! if that was your first holla i will find somethin to do.... i dont know what but i will find something!
lol yayy Very Happy that makes me happy cuz i was sooo worried!! lol. good i felt so bad!! yay happy twilighting! xD
Back to top Go down
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body   *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:40 pm

LOL nice graphic Wink

you didn't say the winner of the name of episode 35 guys xD
Back to top Go down
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body   *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:09 pm

edward_dazzles_me wrote:
LOL nice graphic Wink

you didn't say the winner of the name of episode 35 guys xD
LOL thanks! :]
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Emmett_Cullen

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body   *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:45 pm

I'm pumped you guys are doin New Moon now!!!! I love New Moon!!!! Poor Mike at the movie theater!!! Lol, but it was sooooo funny!! Hooray for werewolves!!!
Back to top Go down
Lita
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Books   *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:14 pm

What books were suggested in this episode?
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body   *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:21 pm

I don't remember them recommending any books... although it's been a while since i've listened to this episode... have you tried re-listening to it??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body   *Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Episode 36 ... Newfangled Celestial Body
Page 1 of 1