Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I know you've got connections. Please explain this...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Hemingway
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-09

I know you've got connections.  Please explain this... Empty
PostSubject: I know you've got connections. Please explain this...   I know you've got connections.  Please explain this... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:23 pm

There was a picture on Twilighters.org...

Click here to see it. http://twilighters.org/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=5216&fullsize=1

Why is Solomon Trimble trying to eat a boot?

Just wondering... It's not like I'm concerned or anything...

LOL

Emily
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: I know you've got connections. Please explain this...   I know you've got connections.  Please explain this... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:50 pm

haha, very good question.... scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter

PostSubject: Re: I know you've got connections. Please explain this...   I know you've got connections.  Please explain this... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:57 pm

What the?! XD

I have a theory. It seems like all the men on the cast have issues with ugg boots. No idea why but in interviews they all express dislike of them.

Ladies?
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: I know you've got connections. Please explain this...   I know you've got connections.  Please explain this... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:46 pm

i personaly hate ugg boots. they are like really ugly and I dont get why people like them. Sorry but I have to side with solomon on this one! lol if that is infact why he is trying to eat it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know you've got connections. Please explain this...   I know you've got connections.  Please explain this... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:36 am

ladyandthevamp wrote:
i personaly hate ugg boots. they are like really ugly and I dont get why people like them. Sorry but I have to side with solomon on this one! lol if that is infact why he is trying to eat it
I don't like them either. They seem rather pointless and...I don't know. Not my style in any way. Get this, I told my mom how much I didn't like them one day...so she decided to buy me some for the holidays.
I think she mixed up what I said and just remembered me saying something about the boots. Obviously not the part about hating them. Now I have to wear the things to make her happy :/

Why do parents get pissed when you ask them not to buy things anyway?
You'd think they would be happy their kids don't want to spend their money but my mom always acts as if I've kicked a puppy or something. It's so stupid!
gah >[

I'm done...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know you've got connections. Please explain this...   I know you've got connections.  Please explain this... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:09 pm

lol i have it!!!

Solomon is eating them because he hates them as much as us!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know you've got connections. Please explain this...   I know you've got connections.  Please explain this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know you've got connections. Please explain this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: