Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the effects the same as GOF?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandy18
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
mandy18

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-12

the effects the same as GOF? Empty
PostSubject: the effects the same as GOF?   the effects the same as GOF? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:01 pm

So you guys mentioned in the last episode (btw thanks for the b-day holla cheers) that there's rumors that maybe instead of Bella hearing Edward's voice, she'll see him or something. What if Chris Weitz did the same special effect as HP 4 Cedric comes back as a ghost right before Harry defeats Voldermot. Or do you just prefer Rob doing voice-over for those scenes?
Back to top Go down

the effects the same as GOF? Empty
PostSubject: Re: the effects the same as GOF?   the effects the same as GOF? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:42 pm

Personally I can't seem to come up with a theory. I just feel like I need to know if Chris has read the books and if he likes them before I think I can get a feeling for how he's going to deal with the "more Edward" thing.
You see, I think if he's a fan then he'll probably look for the least "invasive" way to add more Edward which, IMO, would be to do what the girls were talking about and have a sort of ghost of him talking to Bella off to the side of the frame when she's hearing his voice.
If he's not a fan and doesn't understand the importance of Edward being completely GONE, then we might get Edward coming back for [insert stupid random reason here].

See what I'm getting at?
I really wish we had more info from Chris himself.
I hope he plans to be hand on with the fans.
Back to top Go down

the effects the same as GOF?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: