Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrsMcVampy
Mod
Mod
MrsMcVampy

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED   Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:53 pm

Fan Fiction Competition #2
Deadline - February 9th at Midnight Pacific Time
Details - The Cullens are throwing a birthday party/parties for Sammi and Rachel (TIP: Sammi doesn't like to share parties, so bonus points for not making us share..."
Must be at least 500 words.
Must include a monkey.
Must include the quote, "You are my life now."

Rating: K-T

E-Mail you submissions to twilightersanonymous@yahoo.com with the subject line "Fan Fiction Contest NUMBER 2"

If you have any questions, just let me know :-)

FYI - All the contest will now include a random object and quote that must be in the story, just to make things interesting. That is the deal with the monkey and the quote. :-)

Last edited by MrsMcVampy on Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED   Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:53 pm

Nicole and Anna must be included too! FYI ...

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED   Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:10 pm

hmmmm.... birthday parties, monkeys, and the TAPodcast girls, lol... this should be fun, lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED   Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:22 pm

interesting.... does bella and the other cullen girls aply or is it the wonderful cullen boys we are writing about?? i dont know if i am going to write this time.... TOO MANY FREAKIN FANFICS OF MINE I HAVE TO WRITE!!!! lol not that i am complaining...
Back to top Go down
MrsMcVampy
Mod
Mod
MrsMcVampy

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED   Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:29 pm

Bella is always optional lol As for the rest, since these stories need to please the hosts, the Cullen boys are always more important the the girls. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED   Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:32 pm

MrsMcVampy wrote:
Bella is always optional lol As for the rest, since these stories need to please the hosts, the Cullen boys are always more important the the girls. lol

optional? if you ask... i kinda do it. lol

and ya i figured about the cullen boys.
hey can Nicole and anna be the monkeys?

Okay no offense just a funny thought... lol!
Back to top Go down
MrsMcVampy
Mod
Mod
MrsMcVampy

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED   Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:36 pm

Since Nicole is one of the judges of the winner, my insider advice would be "no". lol Cater to your judges, aka me, Sammi and Nicole. LOL But, it is an interesting thought....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED   Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:40 pm

MrsMcVampy wrote:
Since Nicole is one of the judges of the winner, my insider advice would be "no". lol Cater to your judges, aka me, Sammi and Nicole. LOL But, it is an interesting thought....

lol well if anna isnt one.....

lol i will all but make nicole a monkey. lol
Back to top Go down
Happy Twilighter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Happy Twilighter

Number of posts : 831

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED   Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:12 am

I was completely lost for ideas when I first heard the challenge... but now... I have a thought...

can anyone say KARAOKE???

hahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HappyTwilighter

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED   Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:48 pm

Happy Twilighter wrote:
I was completely lost for ideas when I first heard the challenge... but now... I have a thought...

can anyone say KARAOKE???

hahahahahahahaha

AND doo guitar hero!!!!! YOU HAVE TOOOOO!!!! that would be funny!!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED   Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:06 pm

okay i gave up and now i am doing it! (that was yesterday)

(today) I AM DONE!

Last edited by Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want on Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : finished!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED   Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:29 pm

I am jumping up and down for the next one!!!! if only.... bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED   Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenge Number 2 - CLOSED
Page 1 of 1