Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

who would you marry

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward C

who would you marry Empty
PostSubject: who would you marry   who would you marry Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:39 pm

if you could marry one, would you marry edward/rob, jackson/jasper, justin timberlake ( lol! ) or kellen/emmett Question
Back to top Go down
Mrs_Edward_Cullen
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Mrs_Edward_Cullen

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: who would you marry   who would you marry Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:24 pm

No need to think twice ^^

I do .. take Edward Cullen ...
Back to top Go down
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Sara-Krimou/685849482
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: who would you marry   who would you marry Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:34 pm

uggh this question it too hard! i love Kellmett to death but then again Robward is to awesome for his own good, and Jacksper is the ideal guy, then there is JT but i think i will pass on him... my official answer is... this question is like really hard yet totally easy and its not like i am actually gonna marry them so i think i will just come out with it... can i marry all 3? that would be akward... too hard!... ok i think i will take Kellmett!... i think i will regret this later though but i am not gonna think about it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who would you marry   who would you marry Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:53 pm

haha good! Robward is mine! lol
Back to top Go down
Edward C

PostSubject: Re: who would you marry   who would you marry Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:53 pm

can i answer my own question?? i guess so i would have to pick none because i am totally drowning in this guy... you guessed it nick shepler Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: who would you marry   who would you marry Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:57 pm

Edward C wrote:
can i answer my own question?? i guess so i would have to pick none because i am totally drowning in this guy... you guessed it nick shepler Very Happy

lol well it seems so easy for yall to answer these questions! it took me forever! and i am still kinda thinking about it!
Back to top Go down
Victoria+Edward=LOVE
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Victoria+Edward=LOVE

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: who would you marry   who would you marry Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:25 pm

The one I'd marry from the book would be Edward but actor wise it would be JACKSON! OR CAM! OR ROB! OR KELLAN! OR PETER! Although he's married so no. I think I'd marry Jacksper. OR BEN! No Jacksper, yeah definetly Jacksper.
Back to top Go down
jacobsbella2011
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jacobsbella2011

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: who would you marry   who would you marry Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:26 pm

edward no questions asked
Back to top Go down
sparklingpixie1987
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
sparklingpixie1987

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: who would you marry   who would you marry Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:31 pm

I would have to go with Jacksper all the way!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who would you marry   who would you marry Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:04 pm

I don't see myself ever getting married for some reason but if I did I think I would enjoy spending time with robward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who would you marry   who would you marry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who would you marry
Page 1 of 1