Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Sparkle System

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Sparkle System Empty
PostSubject: The Sparkle System   The Sparkle System Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:11 pm

I have decided to put what several aka myself and ladyandthevamp have come up with. The Sparkle System is soomething that is beyond what Twilight Nation has ever expected....

This is a safe and effort free way of connecting twilighters.

Updates and Anything you need to know on the Sparkle System will be posted here.

-Tunnel to Accio-con
-Tunnel to your house
-Tunnel to my house
-Tunnel to the Cullens house!

Secret
Passages
Around
ouR country
linK
twiLighters
togEther

introducing the SPARKLE system:
(you know, like the DART system, only underground, and for twilighters)

A series of tunnels connecting twilighters to each other and various conventions.

And coming soon:
SPARKLEY
bringing twilight nation to Australia, England, and where ever else there are fans.

Secret
Passages
Around
ouR country
linK
twiLighters
togEther
internationallY

Update

After Months Of Secrets The Sparkle System Is Offically Open To All Twilighters. It Can Hold All Cars From Twilight But Only From Twilight.

Repeat
Only Cars From Twilight

Thank you.
Wink

Last edited by Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want on Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

The Sparkle System Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sparkle System   The Sparkle System Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:13 pm

sparkle system??

sounds awesome!!!
Back to top Go down

The Sparkle System Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sparkle System   The Sparkle System Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:12 pm

Tunnel to Accio Con!!! lol fun!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

The Sparkle System Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sparkle System   The Sparkle System Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:21 pm

edward_Luver12 wrote:
sparkle system??

sounds awesome!!!

oh it is full of awesomeness!
Back to top Go down
Sarahlovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Sarahlovestwilight

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-13

The Sparkle System Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sparkle System   The Sparkle System Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:35 pm

Ok, so the other day I was thinking about the SPARKLE systm, and I'm like "We may have tunnels, but that dosen't change the fact that i'm WALKING from Dallas to Portland." My first solution was to have a train or bus run lines through the tunnels, but they have thoughs all over New York.
The SPARKLE system is special and unique.

Then it hit me.

Rob has recently cut his hair, leaving many herd of wild unicorns, squinting at the noon sun. I'm sure some would be more than happy to relocate from the freshly cut lawn that has become rob's hair, to a place were they will be loved, exercised, and still maintain the dark, slitghly dirty climate they were so used to in Rob's hair.

In short summary: Unicorns, who have left rob's hair (of theyr own free will) are the primary means of transportation for the SPARKLE systm.
That's right folks, you can now ride a unicorn from robs hair to any twilight place of interest, via SPARKLE!
What do you think?
Do i have to much free time or what? XD
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

The Sparkle System Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sparkle System   The Sparkle System Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:37 pm

Sarahlovestwilight wrote:
Ok, so the other day I was thinking about the SPARKLE systm, and I'm like "We may have tunnels, but that dosen't change the fact that i'm WALKING from Dallas to Portland." My first solution was to have a train or bus run lines through the tunnels, but they have thoughs all over New York.
The SPARKLE system is special and unique.

Then it hit me.

Rob has recently cut his hair, leaving many herd of wild unicorns, squinting at the noon sun. I'm sure some would be more than happy to relocate from the freshly cut lawn that has become rob's hair, to a place were they will be loved, exercised, and still maintain the dark, slitghly dirty climate they were so used to in Rob's hair.

In short summary: Unicorns, who have left rob's hair (of theyr own free will) are the primary means of transportation for the SPARKLE systm.
That's right folks, you can now ride a unicorn from robs hair to any twilight place of interest, via SPARKLE!
What do you think?
Do i have to much free time or what? XD

OMG yes you have a lotta free time but its all being put to good use! I think that the official transpotation of the Sparkle system are Unicorns!
Back to top Go down

The Sparkle System Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sparkle System   The Sparkle System Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:40 pm

AMAZING!

There will be a unicorn and twilight car area of SPARKLE that will help transport you and luggage to the destination.

If you have mail needing to be delivered i will send nessie your way.

Carlisle is making up a waiting list for me that i should have everyone sign who wants to be changed.

He said it might take awhile but he will work us into his schedule.
Back to top Go down
Sarahlovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Sarahlovestwilight

The Sparkle System Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sparkle System   The Sparkle System Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:42 pm

Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want wrote:
AMAZING!

There will be a unicorn and twilight car area of SPARKLE that will help transport you and luggage to the destination.

If you have mail needing to be delivered i will send nessie your way.

Carlisle is making up a waiting list for me that i should have everyone sign who wants to be changed.

He said it might take awhile but he will work us into his schedule.

YES!
i love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

The Sparkle System Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sparkle System   The Sparkle System Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:47 pm

I will post the sign up sheet when he is done with surgery. Emmett is very entertaining. he makes me laugh. lol!
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

The Sparkle System Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sparkle System   The Sparkle System Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:54 pm

LOL! Is Dr. Cullen the only one who can give us immortality?
Back to top Go down
Sarahlovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Sarahlovestwilight

The Sparkle System Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sparkle System   The Sparkle System Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:04 pm

ladyandthevamp wrote:

No offence to the other Cullens, but Carlisle is the only one I would trust to turn me.
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

The Sparkle System Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sparkle System   The Sparkle System Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:08 pm

ladyandthevamp wrote:

No offence to the other Cullens, but Carlisle is the only one I would trust to turn me.

true dat!
Back to top Go down

The Sparkle System Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sparkle System   The Sparkle System Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:08 pm

ladyandthevamp wrote:

I asked the other Cullens and Emmett said he wasnt really sure. Jasper said no. Alice said yes possible. Edward said it would depend. Esme said that she would never do that.

SO there is your answers.
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

The Sparkle System Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sparkle System   The Sparkle System Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:10 pm

ladyandthevamp wrote:

I asked the other Cullens and Emmett said he wasnt really sure. Jasper said no. Alice said yes possible. Edward said it would depend. Esme said that she would never do that.

SO there is your answers.

why thank you bailee that was very consinderate of you! LOL

umm you guys, now that Robs unicorns areo fficialy the transportaion of theSparkle system, what happens when the forest grows back!? Will they stay?
Back to top Go down

The Sparkle System Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sparkle System   The Sparkle System Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:12 pm

i think we can share.

We have volvos and bmws and mercedes and jeeps and rabbits (jakes car) and trucks tooo

so no worries
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

The Sparkle System Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sparkle System   The Sparkle System Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:23 pm

i think we can share.

We have volvos and bmws and mercedes and jeeps and rabbits (jakes car) and trucks tooo

so no worries

LOL yeah i guess we can share. We also need porsches ... preferably yellow ones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sparkle System Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sparkle System   The Sparkle System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sparkle System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Off Topic :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: