Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ok this is from a magazine i read 2day.......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

ok this is from a magazine i read 2day....... Empty
PostSubject: ok this is from a magazine i read 2day.......   ok this is from a magazine i read 2day....... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:09 pm

o.k please dont think im blowin this way outta proportion! im statin my opinion!! this is really wat i think about all this! i mean im worried! rob could get himself killed! i know he is 22, and can make hsi own decisions but he needs to judge a little bit better on wat he does! people are watchin him like a hawk now!!!

its from Life & Style....it has Rob on the cover, now im gonna quote from this magazine! everything i say is straight from this mag!!! (cover talks about Rob's partying problem,and an on-set love triangle, will explain this later on)

Arricle 1

"Robert Pattinson, 22, who stars as brooding vampire Edward Cullen, is known for his rugged bad-boy image. But after a long night at Teddy's in Hollywood recently, he was especially dishieveled for a business meeting about his latest film project, Parts Per Billion. At least one person at the meeting noted that Rob looked a little worse for wear"

this article is long but u get the idea! it talks about when he went to a Twilight photoshoot and his eyes were bloodshot and several people said they could smell the booze come off of him like " he just came from a bar" and then it keeps goin and says he is always drunk everynight by 6:30pm.

Article 2

"Since becoming Hollywood's newest, It Boy, Rob has been hitting the club scene hard. 'He was seen mixing beer, red wine, and shots of Patron,' says an eyewitness who saw him at Chateau Marmont on Nov. 24. And at a karaoke bar on Dec. 17, 'he must have had 10 drinks,' said an onlooker."

ok please keep readin, im not makin this a big thing but it just shows he needs to be very careful now. and he isnt!!!

Atricle 3

(im not gonna do the whole article, im gonna do some and then explain the rest)

"Rob also dated co-star Nikki Reed for two months," says an insider

ok ya that about sums it up! KStew didnt want to break p with her own boyfriend to go out with him and he went out with Nikki instead! Well come on. there is also another article that talks about how Rob goes after girls who are already dating some one.

And where is our beloved TayTay in all this......in the GYM like a good little actor!!! lol!! Thats why we love him!!!

And there is also stuff about New Moon. If i you want me too i will edit it latr with the New Moon stuff.

But please guys hear me out, im not tryin to make this into a big deal but Rob needs to see that he is in the public eye and needs to watch himself

Neutral Crying or Very sad confused scratch

Last edited by edward_Luver12 on Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: ok this is from a magazine i read 2day.......   ok this is from a magazine i read 2day....... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:27 pm

you know i think that life and style kind of exaggerates a bit and we wouldnt care about this if he was a 'normal' guy so i say let the man do what he wants. hes a big boy he can take care of himself. who really cares. i love rob to death but isnt it rumors like this that make people go off the edge? hes in his twenties and if he wants to party then i say let the man party... (but dont screw up edward)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok this is from a magazine i read 2day.......   ok this is from a magazine i read 2day....... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:34 pm

ladyandthevamp wrote:
you know i think that life and style kind of exaggerates a bit and we wouldnt care about this if he was a 'normal' guy so i say let the man do what he wants. hes a big boy he can take care of himself. who really cares. i love rob to death but isnt it rumors like this that make people go off the edge? hes in his twenties and if he wants to party then i say let the man party... (but dont screw up edward)

i get that lol. but i mean he does it alot!!!

im not tryin to blow this outta proportion but i mean come on!!
it might be exaggerated but its stil disturbing to read, but just think if he does keep drinkin like he does he could get injured!
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: ok this is from a magazine i read 2day.......   ok this is from a magazine i read 2day....... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:42 pm

Well, we have to first look at the source. A lot of gossip websites or magazines will blow something our of proportion and make the problem look a lot worse than it is. I can't remember who from the set said it but they said something along the lines of with a cast full of really good looking people, outsiders are bound to make up rumors of people hooking or or dating or whatever. Just because a girl walks next to Rpattz or works with him or whatever doesn't exactly mean they're dating.

On the other hand, I do agree that Rob is a bit of a partier and has had his fair share of drinks. He's 22, single and lives in LA which is pretty much a playground for the young and the beautiful. Casting agents and other people are going to be looking at Rob and his antics of partying it up or acting weird all the time as his work ethic. (I hate to say this but look at Lindsay Lohan. She was partying hard and not only did her co-star call her out on it but her director as well) Sad, I know. He needs to realize he's in the public eye and people are going to be watching him more closely. He sort of needs to develop a professional attitude and do something more than go to In 'N Out and hang out at random bars.

This said, we don't know how much substance that article has. We do know that Rob likes his drinks and his bars but we don't know if it's exactly abuse or a big problem. He does need to take into consideration his public appeal and how he presents himself in social situations.
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com

PostSubject: Re: ok this is from a magazine i read 2day.......   ok this is from a magazine i read 2day....... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:45 pm

Jacob_imprintedonme wrote:
Well, we have to first look at the source. A lot of gossip websites or magazines will blow something our of proportion and make the problem look a lot worse than it is. I can't remember who from the set said it but they said something along the lines of with a cast full of really good looking people, outsiders are bound to make up rumors of people hooking or or dating or whatever. Just because a girl walks next to Rpattz or works with him or whatever doesn't exactly mean they're dating.

On the other hand, I do agree that Rob is a bit of a partier and has had his fair share of drinks. He's 22, single and lives in LA which is pretty much a playground for the young and the beautiful. Casting agents and other people are going to be looking at Rob and his antics of partying it up or acting weird all the time as his work ethic. (I hate to say this but look at Lindsay Lohan. She was partying hard and not only did her co-star call her out on it but her director as well) Sad, I know. He needs to realize he's in the public eye and people are going to be watching him more closely. He sort of needs to develop a professional attitude and do something more than go to In 'N Out and hang out at random bars.

This said, we don't know how much substance that article has. We do know that Rob likes his drinks and his bars but we don't know if it's exactly abuse or a big problem. He does need to take into consideration his public appeal and how he presents himself in social situations.

ya i can admit this mag is kinda dumb but it worries me to know how mch is actually true
Back to top Go down
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: ok this is from a magazine i read 2day.......   ok this is from a magazine i read 2day....... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:46 pm

Um... No offense (and I know whenever people say that it usually is offensive), but Life & Style isn't a very reliable magazine. They've reported that Angelina Jolie was preggers like, 10 times. They've also said Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt are having an affair like, 5 times. And who is this 'source' that tells them all this stuff? Rob IS a big boy. And he can most definitley make his own decisions. But who knows? Maybe all that will end up to be true. I know Rob parties, but c'mon! He's in LA! He can have fun! God knows he deserves it after having to deal with shrieking fans all the time! I think this magazine exaggerated and maybe even fabricated these articles. And I most definitely don't mean to undermine anything you say. I just wanna say my opinion.

kk! Bye!
Ciao bellas!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: ok this is from a magazine i read 2day.......   ok this is from a magazine i read 2day....... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:12 am

DanaBug wrote:
Um... No offense (and I know whenever people say that it usually is offensive), but Life & Style isn't a very reliable magazine. They've reported that Angelina Jolie was preggers like, 10 times. They've also said Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt are having an affair like, 5 times. And who is this 'source' that tells them all this stuff? Rob IS a big boy. And he can most definitley make his own decisions. But who knows? Maybe all that will end up to be true. I know Rob parties, but c'mon! He's in LA! He can have fun! God knows he deserves it after having to deal with shrieking fans all the time! I think this magazine exaggerated and maybe even fabricated these articles. And I most definitely don't mean to undermine anything you say. I just wanna say my opinion.

kk! Bye!
Ciao bellas!

Even if it is true, why realy care about it you know? Edward_luver i totally love you for posting this cuz i laughed a lot! Yeah i think that life and style can suck it cuz seriously i mean if Rob wants to get wasted, then so be it! I read an actual interview with him where he said that he looks like an alcoholic ccuz he goes to pubs and bars or whatever cuz his friends are there and the pappz take it the wrong way. But even if he is an alcoholic, i still love him to death! I truly dont care!
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: ok this is from a magazine i read 2day.......   ok this is from a magazine i read 2day....... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:14 am

edward_luver12 is just concerned about Rob's well being which I can totally understand. Take whatever you hear the gossip writers say with a grain of sault.
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com

PostSubject: Re: ok this is from a magazine i read 2day.......   ok this is from a magazine i read 2day....... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:50 am

lol thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok this is from a magazine i read 2day.......   ok this is from a magazine i read 2day....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok this is from a magazine i read 2day.......
Page 1 of 1