Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking Dawn Chapter Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kymberly
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Kymberly

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Breaking Dawn Chapter Question Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Dawn Chapter Question   Breaking Dawn Chapter Question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:58 pm

After listening to the hilarity that was the Breaking Dawn chapter read last episode, and hearing your views of how they should totally just fade-to-black on all of it. One question sprang to mind. What should they do then?

I get it has to stay PG-13 and Stephenie didnt write anything about that, but they really cant go from some kissing to Bella waking up with bruises without any explanation.

Remember Me was a PG-13 and I thought their sex scenes were done very tastefully but I guess thats a totally different thing.

Sorry its turned in an essay. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Breaking Dawn Chapter Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Chapter Question   Breaking Dawn Chapter Question Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:43 pm

On the same track, do you think Bella and Edward would've done "the baby-making dance" Breaking Dawn Chapter Question Icon_razz before they were married if they were both human?
Back to top Go down

Breaking Dawn Chapter Question
Page 1 of 1