Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What if Bella ended up with Jake instead.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EmmettsTeddie
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
EmmettsTeddie

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-09-20

What if Bella ended up with Jake instead. Empty
PostSubject: What if Bella ended up with Jake instead.   What if Bella ended up with Jake instead. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:32 am

So i was wondering, what if Bella ended up w/ Jake. They get married, but one day Jake imprints. What would happen then. Cuz what if the imprintee loved him. Cuz he would have to be anything they wanted him to be. Would he have to divorce Bella? is there really answer for this?
Back to top Go down
taycob16
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: What if Bella ended up with Jake instead.   What if Bella ended up with Jake instead. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:29 pm

I've wondered about that, too. That would be so sad...always wondering if he could leave you at any moment.
Back to top Go down
teampotter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: What if Bella ended up with Jake instead.   What if Bella ended up with Jake instead. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:00 pm

My answer for this question comes from the scene in Eclipse where Jake and Edward are talking in the tent will Bella is half asleep...

Edward says he's considered the fact that in the end Bella could choose Jacob instead of him-Jacob then asks him what he would do if she did-Edward tells him that he would always be "waiting in the wings" because like you have pointed out Jacob might imprint someday. And Edward says that he will always be waiting for when Jacob does imprint for his chance to get Bella back.

So overall, I Bella and Jacob ended up together but Jacob imprinted on someone else, he would leave Bella for her and Edward would come to Bella's rescue...

HOPE THIS ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION

Thanks
Teampotter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if Bella ended up with Jake instead.   What if Bella ended up with Jake instead. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if Bella ended up with Jake instead.
Page 1 of 1