Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Settle an Agruement for Me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PewterWolf13
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Settle an Agruement for Me Empty
PostSubject: Settle an Agruement for Me   Settle an Agruement for Me Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:29 pm

Hello lovely people!

Can you settle an arguement me and a friend is having? She has just started reading Twilight and has said, "She's not a vegeratian. She's cooking Steak. And Chicken."

But my defense of "She's cooking it. It doesn't mean she eats it." is beginning to fall flat. So, people, can you settle this for me please...

Is Bella a Vegeratian or not in the books?
Back to top Go down
lizthetwilightfrog
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
lizthetwilightfrog

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Settle an Agruement for Me   Settle an Agruement for Me Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:52 am

I remember her eating with Charlie though. I mean in the movie she acts like she doesnt eat meat but in the book she cooks 2 steaks and other things that deal with meat. I thought she ate meat but not a whole bunch. *runs to books to read and check up*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beinggreenisnteasy
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Settle an Agruement for Me   Settle an Agruement for Me Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:38 pm

Bella orders a hamburger during graduation (not that she eats much of it), steak as you said, I think she had bacon or sausage with her eggs on Isle Esme, eats pepperoni pizza (maybe?) with Jake....

I am guessing on a few, except the graduation one, I'm positive on that, but Bella is most definitely not a vegetarian. She becomes one, as a vampire, but not before that.
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Settle an Agruement for Me   Settle an Agruement for Me Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:04 pm

QuoteGirl wrote:

She becomes one, as a vampire, but not before that.

I find that absolutely hilarious. I think it is the way the voice in my head says it. Even if you didn't mean it to sound funny, I love it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Settle an Agruement for Me   Settle an Agruement for Me Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:40 pm

Dazzled_By_Edward wrote:
QuoteGirl wrote:

She becomes one, as a vampire, but not before that.

I find that absolutely hilarious. I think it is the way the voice in my head says it. Even if you didn't mean it to sound funny, I love it. Very Happy

I just realized how much of an oxymoron that sentence was. Thanks for pointing it out, and it does sound hilarious. I cannot believe I was serious while writing that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settle an Agruement for Me   Settle an Agruement for Me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settle an Agruement for Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: