Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Muppets Do Twilight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PewterWolf13
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-06-22

The Muppets Do Twilight Empty
PostSubject: The Muppets Do Twilight   The Muppets Do Twilight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:48 pm

Okay, this is a random thing, but while I was bored at work today, I was thinking about the Muppets doing their version of Bohemian Rhapsody and I thought of them doing a parody of Twilight or New Moon.

So, first of all, would you want to see the Muppets doing a parody of Twilight/New Moon (my answer: hell yeah!)?

And second, who would you want to play who? (Am torn about Miss Piggy - either Rosalie or Jessica. I mean, could you imagine the diva panic she would have when she finds out she's not playing Bella...!)

The Muppets Do Twilight Lol
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: The Muppets Do Twilight   The Muppets Do Twilight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:37 pm

haha i would like to see that. The Muppets Do Twilight Lol
Back to top Go down
PewterWolf13
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: The Muppets Do Twilight   The Muppets Do Twilight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:38 pm

A friend of mine suggested Animal as Bella. His reasoning was that it would be LOL to see whoever it was who played Edward or Jacob (or Jedward as he likes to call them!) fight over Bella/Animal

The Muppets Do Twilight Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Muppets Do Twilight   The Muppets Do Twilight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Muppets Do Twilight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: