Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

was it love at first sight?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-17

was it love at first sight? Empty
PostSubject: was it love at first sight?   was it love at first sight? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:16 pm

throughout the days when i was looking back at twilight, i thought about something that just occured to me and lingered for quite a while. Im not so sure, because its been a while sinse i've read the first book (currently pre-reading breaking dawn OOOOHHH THE HORROR!). My question is:

Was the love that Bella and Edward shared 'love at first sight', considering his malicious treatment to her, or did it occur that once she found out, he thought she was too clever to slip and the blood thingy...but then started to love her? i hope this makes sense! what do u think?
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

was it love at first sight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: was it love at first sight?   was it love at first sight? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:26 pm

I think for Bella, she really fell in love with him after he confides in her what he really is. (Like after he saves her in Port Angeles and during dinner). She felt something for him before, but she was mostly intrigued and excited because he was someone different. She realizes then that her feelings are a bit stronger than like.

I think that Edward started falling for Bella subconsciously when he realized he could not read her thoughts. (So, at first sight almost). When he saved her from Tyler's van, he had no idea why he was doing it, and it did not become apparent until his family (Alice) later pointed it out. (I have read the Midnight Sun draft multiple times, so I am pretty confident on this assessment). He really fell in love with her as a person, meaning he started to understand her better, during Port Angeles as well.

As for Jake, he liked Bella as soon as he realized who she was, and his interest grew all through New Moon until he fell in love right before Alice came back. Jake was more confident with his feelings, and he clearly showed them, while Edward was so confused that it took six vampires to get it into his thick skull. (And even more humans).
Back to top Go down

was it love at first sight?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: