Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Book

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
4everthislove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
4everthislove

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Favorite Book Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Book   Favorite Book Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:23 pm

Out of all of the books in the saga, which Twilight book is your favorite and least favorite and why?
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Favorite Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Book   Favorite Book Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:02 pm

New Moon is my favorite because I like how it is darker and has more action and adventure. It is not a happy ending, which I really like and there is a good amount of character death/fighting. I am like Sammi, and I love books that are really gory and depressing and make you want to curl up in a ball and cry. The Happy Ever After stuff really is not for me.

So, I am guessing that you know my least favorite book is Breaking Dawn. I did not like it at all, although it is very, very, very slowly growing on me. I thought that it was too fluffy and romantic and that the characters, especially Bella, did not suffer enough. (I know, nice, right?) What I mean is that everything that I was looking forward to - Bella being a crazy newborn, a fight with the wolves and Volturi - never came into light. I felt like everyone got off kind of easy, and I wished that there was a darker edge to it. Breaking Dawn also turned Bella into someone who I had trouble relating to, and I missed Bella Swan more than I would have ever guessed.

What are your's?
Back to top Go down

Favorite Book
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: