Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

missing song and new moon vs twilight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shinyaudilove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-08

missing song and new moon vs twilight Empty
PostSubject: missing song and new moon vs twilight   missing song and new moon vs twilight Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:26 pm

when you did the review for the new moon soundtrack i beileve you missed a song Satellite Heart by anya maria you went from white demon love song to the muse song.

question 2

also if u look at the movie twilight and the pictures or clips we have seen from newmoon the who do you looks the same and who looks the sooo much better compared to the twilight or who looks soo much worse compared the first movie.
Back to top Go down
taycob16
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: missing song and new moon vs twilight   missing song and new moon vs twilight Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:35 am

I think they did mention satellite heart...

oh wow, I think they all look better, personally! Jacob looks about the same, but Edward and Bella have greatly improved. I love the way they did the Cullen makeup this time (one article mentioned statuesque-looking) in comparison. My only complaint is Edward's outfits this time around. They seem to make him look so much older than 17. Especially the blazers. missing song and new moon vs twilight Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
shinyaudilove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: missing song and new moon vs twilight   missing song and new moon vs twilight Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:55 pm

i know he looks as if he was in early to mid tewntys not late teens
Back to top Go down
Ellie
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: missing song and new moon vs twilight   missing song and new moon vs twilight Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:16 am

RE: Edward's appearance

I was thinking about that too, and I was wondering if the change in wardrobe and style could be related to the fact that he is no longer trying to fit in at a high school in New Moon. I know it is probably also related to the change in director, but maybe it can also be seen as an indicator that he is leaving and that when he does, he will not be attending high school for awhile.
Back to top Go down
shinyaudilove
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

PostSubject: Re: missing song and new moon vs twilight   missing song and new moon vs twilight Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:13 pm

yes all the characters look different i just got the new moon poster for the cullen family alice honestly looks the best out of them all then edward then esme (she looks very pretty) rosalie (her wig is so much better then her hair) then jasper emmet and carlisle (thats because he is a father of like 3 children and 1 wife so and he basically looks the same from the first movie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: missing song and new moon vs twilight   missing song and new moon vs twilight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

missing song and new moon vs twilight
Page 1 of 1