Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NaNoWriMo !!!

Go down 
+6
Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want
failariel94
lizthetwilightfrog
QuoteGirl
KimberLeAnn
Jacob_imprintedonme
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

NaNoWriMo !!! Empty
PostSubject: NaNoWriMo !!!   NaNoWriMo !!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:56 pm

Who's doing it this year and what's your user name on the site?

Mine is organizedmess
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com
KimberLeAnn
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
KimberLeAnn

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-01-19

NaNoWriMo !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaNoWriMo !!!   NaNoWriMo !!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:44 am

I am and my user name is Kimber LeAnn...

everytime I think about it I get a little bit sick. I have an outline for what I am writing but with college and work I have little time to plan. Time is moving to fast.
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

NaNoWriMo !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaNoWriMo !!!   NaNoWriMo !!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:11 pm

Ironically I have just found it today and am probably going to do it.

I have been wanting to write a book for ages (I have kinda semi-started) so it's going to be awesome.

Anyway, I'm QuoteGirl.
Back to top Go down
Jacob_imprintedonme
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Jacob_imprintedonme

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-12-14

NaNoWriMo !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaNoWriMo !!!   NaNoWriMo !!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:53 pm

KimberLeAnn wrote:
I am and my user name is Kimber LeAnn...

everytime I think about it I get a little bit sick. I have an outline for what I am writing but with college and work I have little time to plan. Time is moving to fast.

I feel a little sick every time I find people who are doing it and have been planning their outline for MONTHS! I've only been for about a week (since I found out it was okay, thought it wasn't before) so yeah, I understand completely.
Back to top Go down
http://tapodast.com
lizthetwilightfrog
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
lizthetwilightfrog

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-12-08

NaNoWriMo !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaNoWriMo !!!   NaNoWriMo !!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:59 am

I am totally in and soooo excited about it I have everything about ready to just start pumping out chapters i think i may end up with to much lol
name is liz_cheney
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beinggreenisnteasy
KimberLeAnn
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
KimberLeAnn

NaNoWriMo !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaNoWriMo !!!   NaNoWriMo !!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:27 am

It's a very rough outline. I have a tittle but that is about it. I know what I want to do but exicution is key and I have very poor exicution with things like this.

I've only been woking on my outline for a week as well. I had also just found out that it was okay to do one this year.
Back to top Go down
failariel94
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
failariel94

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-15

NaNoWriMo !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaNoWriMo !!!   NaNoWriMo !!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:13 pm

I signed up about a few weeks ago and I'm already working on an outline. Nove,ber is going to be the most stressful month of my life LOL
Back to top Go down
Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Ms.Do-Anything-I-Want

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-10-23

NaNoWriMo !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaNoWriMo !!!   NaNoWriMo !!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:32 am

So after an hour of consideration, I've decide to do it. (This was actually a couple of days ago)... So lalala I'm doing one of the ones I've been working on the outline for I dunno how long. I'm amazingly unworried about it because knowing me, I will change my mind on the story idea. But that's just me!!!

I just think of it this way... If I don't cross the finishline this time, I will next time. This is a learning experience that I want to do just for fun, because if I can write a book in a month anyone can.

(see I ramble a lot Razz)
Back to top Go down
MrsMcVampy
Mod
Mod
MrsMcVampy

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-12-08

NaNoWriMo !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaNoWriMo !!!   NaNoWriMo !!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:56 pm

Hey! Just so you all know, we added a thread for all NaNoWriMo discussions here -- https://tapodcast.forumotion.com/national-novel-writing-month-f24/

That way, when Nov hits, we will have a place to support one another and get advice. I am really_rachel for this and I already added those of you who said your s/n. You can add me if I missed you Smile

Also, I know Nicole and I had talked a little about it, but if you are interested in having a sort of online kick off party either the 30th or the 31st, let us know!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tapodcast.com
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

NaNoWriMo !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaNoWriMo !!!   NaNoWriMo !!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:04 pm

I'm doing it! I got an idea in August, and this will be my first year. I'm Missy Skywalker on the NaNo boards. (surprise, surprise)

I was really excited and nervous before. Then, I got mono. Now, about three weeks later, I'm finally feeling better, but I'm three weeks behind on school work, and my parents want to get me a tutor that would help me catch up on school work, but we'd work during my writing time.

*sigh*

The only good news is that I've already planned a lot of it out.

I'll see how it turns out! I'm staying optimistic. Good luck to everyone.

By the way, I'd love some writing buddies from here, if you want.

Good luck to everyone. What's everyone's novel about?
Back to top Go down
Sarahlovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Sarahlovestwilight

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-13

NaNoWriMo !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaNoWriMo !!!   NaNoWriMo !!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:15 pm

My author name is Whereismycat
This is my first year and I'm really exited, though i'm going to try it with no premeditation and see what happens NaNoWriMo !!! Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
failariel94
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
failariel94

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-15

NaNoWriMo !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaNoWriMo !!!   NaNoWriMo !!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:28 pm

...Oh, my author's is LyricPoem on the boards. (forgot to post that last time)
Back to top Go down
KimberLeAnn
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
KimberLeAnn

NaNoWriMo !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaNoWriMo !!!   NaNoWriMo !!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:05 pm

Honestly I just had a mini panic attack because I haven't made my Halloween costume or gotten my outline done. Honestly it isn't worth it if I haven't freaked out about it yet. I need the freak out. It gives me drive to get it done.
Back to top Go down
StupidLamb_1981
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
StupidLamb_1981

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-09

NaNoWriMo !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaNoWriMo !!!   NaNoWriMo !!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:57 pm

hey guys!! i am going to be part of NaNoWriMo too!! I am stoked. my username on there is Lover_of_Books. add me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/butterflyprincess7981
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

NaNoWriMo !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaNoWriMo !!!   NaNoWriMo !!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:45 am

I'm so excited! I've written a little over 1700 words so far!

How are y'all doing?
Back to top Go down
KimberLeAnn
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
KimberLeAnn

NaNoWriMo !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaNoWriMo !!!   NaNoWriMo !!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:41 am

I am at 237..my goal is 6000 for today. I only woke up like 45 min ago so I haven't hit my stride yet.
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

NaNoWriMo !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaNoWriMo !!!   NaNoWriMo !!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:12 pm

I do not think I will be able to do it this year, I was without a computer for two and a half weeks and have not planned anything, and to top it all off, I got hit with the lovely H1N1 virus.

I currently have 194 words, but who knows?

Good luck to everyone and what are your stories about?
Back to top Go down
KimberLeAnn
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
KimberLeAnn

NaNoWriMo !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaNoWriMo !!!   NaNoWriMo !!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:47 pm

I am sorry. I had oink barf a few weeks ago...not fun. Get well.
Back to top Go down
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

NaNoWriMo !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaNoWriMo !!!   NaNoWriMo !!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:42 pm

Hey everyone! How's your word counts?

I'm at 34K!
Back to top Go down
KimberLeAnn
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
KimberLeAnn

NaNoWriMo !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaNoWriMo !!!   NaNoWriMo !!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:50 pm

I have been really really sick so I havent written since I hit about 8000.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NaNoWriMo !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NaNoWriMo !!!   NaNoWriMo !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NaNoWriMo !!!
Page 1 of 1