Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have a question for the podcast girls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StupidLamb_1981
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
StupidLamb_1981

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-09

I have a question for the podcast girls Empty
PostSubject: I have a question for the podcast girls   I have a question for the podcast girls Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:21 am

If you could have one of the twilight actresses as your best friend for 24 hours.....what would you do with them?

I apologize if you guys have been asked this question before. You girls are so understanding when it comes to repeat questions!

I think my answer to this question would be Niki Reed. She just seems awesome and seems like she wouls have a good time doing anything. I think She and I would go shopping first, and to end the 24 hours we would hit the dance clubs!

Last edited by StupidLamb_1981 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to answer the question and apologize if it is a repeat. Correcting typos)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/butterflyprincess7981

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for the podcast girls   I have a question for the podcast girls Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:51 pm

Ms Greene would be mine aka ALICE! haha i choose her!
Back to top Go down
StupidLamb_1981
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
StupidLamb_1981

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for the podcast girls   I have a question for the podcast girls Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:19 pm

I'm going to add to my answer...I'd pick either Niki or Rachelle
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/butterflyprincess7981
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for the podcast girls   I have a question for the podcast girls Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:23 pm

I would love to go hang out with Nikki. She is so awesome and she would be uber fun to hang out with! She just has that personality that anyone can be around... i think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for the podcast girls   I have a question for the podcast girls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a question for the podcast girls
Page 1 of 1