Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glee :D (& the Gleeks!)

Go down 
+5
QuoteGirl
LittleMissBlack
Missy Skywalker
multifandomfreak
edward_dazzles_me
9 posters
AuthorMessage
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Glee :D (& the Gleeks!) Empty
PostSubject: Glee :D (& the Gleeks!)   Glee :D (& the Gleeks!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:11 pm

Who here is a gleek?I thought we could set up a board to talk about glee Very Happy
I know that I love it as much as twilight lol
& I even met the cast!!
Back to top Go down
multifandomfreak
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
multifandomfreak

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Glee :D (& the Gleeks!)   Glee :D (& the Gleeks!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:48 pm

MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Glee PWNS!!!!! <3
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/thenextCULLEN
Missy Skywalker
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Missy Skywalker

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Glee :D (& the Gleeks!)   Glee :D (& the Gleeks!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:58 pm

I LOVE Glee!

I eagerly await each Wednesday- more Glee please!

What is your favorite song they've sung?

For me, it has to be between "Somebody to Love" and "Don't Stop Believin'" but I absolutely love all of the songs!
Back to top Go down
LittleMissBlack
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
LittleMissBlack

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Glee :D (& the Gleeks!)   Glee :D (& the Gleeks!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:05 am

Count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love glee
i think i've watched all the episode bout 5
time on the net!!!!!!!
Same as u its a tie between don't stop believin an somebody to love
but i haven't actually seen somebody to love on the screen coz in australia
we're only up 2 the 4th episode but i've seen the clips on utube!!!
can't wait till thursday!!!!!(when its on here)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

PostSubject: Re: Glee :D (& the Gleeks!)   Glee :D (& the Gleeks!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:58 pm

LittleMissBlack wrote:
Count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love glee
i think i've watched all the episode bout 5
time on the net!!!!!!!
Same as u its a tie between don't stop believin an somebody to love
but i haven't actually seen somebody to love on the screen coz in australia
we're only up 2 the 4th episode but i've seen the clips on utube!!!
can't wait till thursday!!!!!(when its on here)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in australia too Smile
I watch it on TV shack cause that has full eps cause youtube doesn't which bugs me
my fave songs are don't stop believin, somebody to love & taking chances
oooh & I love that walking on sunshine/halo mash up!
Back to top Go down
LittleMissBlack
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
LittleMissBlack

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Glee :D (& the Gleeks!)   Glee :D (& the Gleeks!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Cool, i haven't heard of the other songs
i'll look them up!!! Glee :D (& the Gleeks!) Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

PostSubject: Re: Glee :D (& the Gleeks!)   Glee :D (& the Gleeks!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:50 am

i love episode 8 Very Happy has to be my favourite. well and number 4 Smile
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Glee :D (& the Gleeks!)   Glee :D (& the Gleeks!) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:43 pm

I love the boys' mash-up "It's My Life/Confessions Pt. II", "You Keep Me Hangin' On", "I'll Stand By You" and the classic, "Don't Stop Believin'".

I am really excited because my school is starting a Glee club, and we are definitely doing the show's version of "Don't Stop Believin'".

Any name suggestions? (We do not want to do New Directions, but were thinking gleekLub.) What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Pixiepale
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Pixiepale

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Glee :D (& the Gleeks!)   Glee :D (& the Gleeks!) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:45 pm

i love glee soooo much! my tie is between"Dont stop believin", "I'll stand by you", "Proud Mary (once you listen to it when not on tv, its a lot better than the original), "true colors", and "i'll stand by you".

i think that everyone on this show has really good acting qualities. whats funny is that the guy who plays kurt (sp?) is a strait guy who plays a gay dude, and neil patrick harris is a gay dude playing a strait guy. Coincidence?
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

PostSubject: Re: Glee :D (& the Gleeks!)   Glee :D (& the Gleeks!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:21 pm

Pixiepale wrote:
i love glee soooo much! my tie is between"Dont stop believin", "I'll stand by you", "Proud Mary (once you listen to it when not on tv, its a lot better than the original), "true colors", and "i'll stand by you".

i think that everyone on this show has really good acting qualities. whats funny is that the guy who plays kurt (sp?) is a strait guy who plays a gay dude, and neil patrick harris is a gay dude playing a strait guy. Coincidence?

Actually, Chris Colfer (Kurt) is gay. And Neil Patrick Harris is not on Glee.

What did everyone think of the finale?
That My Life Would Suck Without You was the last song?
Them winning Sectionals?
Back to top Go down
edward_dazzles_me
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
edward_dazzles_me

PostSubject: Re: Glee :D (& the Gleeks!)   Glee :D (& the Gleeks!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:48 pm

QuoteGirl wrote:
Pixiepale wrote:

Actually, Chris Colfer (Kurt) is gay. And Neil Patrick Harris is not on Glee.

What did everyone think of the finale?
That My Life Would Suck Without You was the last song?
Them winning Sectionals?

all I gotta say is OMG. I am a Wemma supporter from the very beginning (I hate Terri!!) and they deserved sectionals and the my life would suck without you montage was awesomeee!! <3
Back to top Go down
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

PostSubject: Re: Glee :D (& the Gleeks!)   Glee :D (& the Gleeks!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:59 pm

I am definitely Team Wimma, but I am not sure how I felt about it being done. (The running to empty room, back to sitting in chair, running in the hallways, sitting in chair, with her) Confused me, a lot.

I think that they should have waited to show the results of Sectionals, just to drive us all crazy! Admit it, it would be so much fun on talking for hours about it, reading fanfiction.... I am definitely a masochist.

As for My Life Would Suck Without You, I liked how they incorporated all of their previous dance moves, but I felt like it was not the hyped up ending we thought it would be. It seemed like a nice place to leave off, and for fans who decide not to continue next April, it does not really matter. I wanted a big cliffhanger and pumped up energy song, I guess.
Back to top Go down
DanaBug
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
DanaBug

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Glee :D (& the Gleeks!)   Glee :D (& the Gleeks!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:04 pm

Gleeee!! I lurve Glee. So much. I can't wait til the next part of the season, especially when Jonathan Groff stars in it!! Eeee!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buggigurl713
Irish_Vampire93
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Irish_Vampire93

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Glee :D (& the Gleeks!)   Glee :D (& the Gleeks!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:41 pm

I am a total gleek and proud haha Very Happy
I love "True Colors " and "Keep Holding On" I loved the "My Life Would Suck Without You" montage and the Wemma kiss was ahhh -mazing (hate Terri)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1367224/
katie cullen :]
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
katie cullen :]

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Glee :D (& the Gleeks!)   Glee :D (& the Gleeks!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:15 am

I LOVE GLEE!!!!!!!
every day in class when i realize that it's "glee day", i'm like OMG GLEE TONIGHT!!! AHHHH!
xD
i SO cant wait for april!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glee :D (& the Gleeks!)   Glee :D (& the Gleeks!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glee :D (& the Gleeks!)
Page 1 of 1