Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mini Rob and Me: Adventures of Awesomeness! - Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mini Rob and Me: Adventures of Awesomeness! - Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Mini Rob and Me: Adventures of Awesomeness! - Part 1   Mini Rob and Me: Adventures of Awesomeness! - Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:58 pm

This was completed out of complete boredom - plus I thought it was funny:

We’ve all seen The Adventures of Pocket Edward - but it left me wondering what kind of adventures Rob would get into? I think you know where I’m going with this . . .

Part 1: Mini Rob and I watch Bones

Last night, Mini Rob and I decided to watch our favorite show, Bones. We got snuggled up in bed, popped some popcorn, and settled in for a fun night of television. Little did I know then what would happen. When Mini Rob caught a glimpse of the one and only, Mr. David Boreanaz, he got a little bit more than jealous.
Mini Rob and Me: Adventures of Awesomeness! - Part 1 MR1-1

I tried to reassure Mini Rob, that he was my one and only, but he wouldn’t listen. He stormed off, and started hitting on the clicker right in OUR BED!
Mini Rob and Me: Adventures of Awesomeness! - Part 1 MR1-2

I knew this couldn’t be good. Mini Rob is very sensitive and gets jealous very easily. So when I found him sleeping (with the clicker, mind you) **nothing dirty**, I wasn’t sure if his little tantrum was over yet.
Mini Rob and Me: Adventures of Awesomeness! - Part 1 MR1-3

And it wasn’t. While Mini Rob slept, I decided to go on the computer. See what happened then.
Mini Rob and Me: Adventures of Awesomeness! - Part 1 MR1-4

Poor Mini Rob. So jealous and so hot. I hope this doesn’t happen when we start watching Supernatural. (I haven’t told him that Dean Winchester is my second favorite fictional character). Wait! I think he’s watching! See you all soon!Very Happy

“No Mini Rob, I wasn’t . . .”
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Mini Rob and Me: Adventures of Awesomeness! - Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Rob and Me: Adventures of Awesomeness! - Part 1   Mini Rob and Me: Adventures of Awesomeness! - Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Rotfl. That was great. It really brightened up my day.

It was pure Awesomeness. Mini Rob and Me: Adventures of Awesomeness! - Part 1 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion

Mini Rob and Me: Adventures of Awesomeness! - Part 1
Page 1 of 1