Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what is renesme?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
#1twilighter08
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
#1twilighter08

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-06-30

what is renesme? Empty
PostSubject: what is renesme?   what is renesme? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:31 am

ok so u know how in breaking dawn carlisle says that humans have a certain number of chromozomes (can't remember the excat number) and that vampires have one more than humans and werewolves have one more than vampires. well he also says that renesme has the same number of chromozomes as a werewolf. adding to the fact that alice cannot "see" her either does that technically make renesme a werewolf?

i was just thinking about this in detail the other day and thought that you might know the answer.
Back to top Go down
multifandomfreak
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
multifandomfreak

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-05

what is renesme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is renesme?   what is renesme? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:28 pm

Okay, so first off, I have a *really bad habit* of correcting people, soooooooooo, please don't hit me!

First off, I think the girls already answered a question like this, though I may be wrong.

Secondly, it's actually human (23), then werewolf (24), then vampire (25).

So, while Renesmee would be in the same category as a werewolf, she is technically not. She's just a half-breed.

Whenever I do these things, I always sound rude and pointless. Embarassed

Noelle pig
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/thenextCULLEN
QuoteGirl
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
QuoteGirl

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-04-09

what is renesme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is renesme?   what is renesme? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:20 pm

Noelle is right, humans 23, vampires 25 and Renesmee and the wolves 24.

I see your point, about Nessie being a werewolf, but really they are both halves of two species (Jake - wolf and human (?) and Nessie - vampire and human). About the Jake thing, I know he is part human, but there is another part, supernatural, that I guess is wolf, but perhaps is shape-shifter? I do not know, I am obviously no expert on these things.

But no, Nessie is not a werewolf, just like Jake is not a vampire.
Back to top Go down
#1twilighter08
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
#1twilighter08

what is renesme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is renesme?   what is renesme? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:07 am

oh ok! thanks guys!! i didn't have my BD book to reference it! lol... oh well gives me another reason to read it!!!
Back to top Go down
teampotter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-10

what is renesme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is renesme?   what is renesme? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:15 pm

Well I don't think re-nay-nay is a werewolf but I definitely see your point! do other animals have different chromosome's than humans? If they do i think that re-nay-nay would have to be the same species as jake or something... but if they don't then maybe all half breeds have the same chromosome.

Love the question... even if they already have answered it I hope the do again!

Teampotter Smile
Back to top Go down
teampotter
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-10

what is renesme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is renesme?   what is renesme? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Adding to my question earlier, I just want to say how stupid that must have sounded "do other animals have different a different chromosomes then humans"...lol...We are studying chromosomes in science this year...so now I know.

Teampotter <3
Back to top Go down
#1twilighter08
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
#1twilighter08

what is renesme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is renesme?   what is renesme? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:56 am

ha ha!! lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what is renesme? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is renesme?   what is renesme? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is renesme?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum :: Podcast Features :: Fan Questions-
Jump to: