Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the volturi have (finally) arrived!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GlitchInMyBrain
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
GlitchInMyBrain

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-04-16

the volturi have (finally) arrived! Empty
PostSubject: the volturi have (finally) arrived!   the volturi have (finally) arrived! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:06 pm

the volturi have (finally) arrived! 200908271102-tm1the volturi have (finally) arrived! Volturi-aro-michael-sheen-new-moon1the volturi have (finally) arrived! 2009082713371the volturi have (finally) arrived! 2009082713331the volturi have (finally) arrived! Christopher-heyerdahl-marcus-volturthe volturi have (finally) arrived! Jane-new-moon-volturi-dakota-fannin
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: the volturi have (finally) arrived!   the volturi have (finally) arrived! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:13 pm

Well Alec is most definitely my favorite. I'd didn't think I'd be so happy to see him. It might have been because I never really had a good image of him in my head. I was hoping that Jane's hair would match the tone of her supposed Twin brother, but apparently that didn't really happen (good job hair people psh). And isn't Caius hair supposed to be like completely white? It looks blond in the picture. I may just be the lighting I guess. I don't know. God this is making me excited for the movie and see them in action.

P.S. Demetri looks pretty darn good too in that magazine shot. But why would he have to get a choke hold on Alice, when did that ever happen? Alice wouldn't ever have let that happen to herself, of course if it hurt Edward and Bella in some way.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
teamedwardjacobaddict
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
teamedwardjacobaddict

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: the volturi have (finally) arrived!   the volturi have (finally) arrived! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:09 pm

I love how they look. They look just a little creepy like you wouldn't want them to walk up to you in the dark. I love it.
Back to top Go down
Erikalovestwilight
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Erikalovestwilight

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: the volturi have (finally) arrived!   the volturi have (finally) arrived! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:23 pm

They look amazing! Weitz did such an awesome job! Aro is my favorite but I really like Michael Sheen. Can't wait to see the movie already!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erika1975
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the volturi have (finally) arrived!   the volturi have (finally) arrived! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the volturi have (finally) arrived!
Page 1 of 1