Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For all Mac users! I made a TA Podcast Widget for actually listening to the show!!! IS ONLINE AND DEEMED LEGIT BY ANNA! GET IT NOW!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jacobkavon
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jacobkavon

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-06-15

For all Mac users! I made a TA Podcast Widget for actually listening to the show!!! IS ONLINE AND DEEMED LEGIT BY ANNA! GET IT NOW!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: For all Mac users! I made a TA Podcast Widget for actually listening to the show!!! IS ONLINE AND DEEMED LEGIT BY ANNA! GET IT NOW!!!!!   For all Mac users! I made a TA Podcast Widget for actually listening to the show!!! IS ONLINE AND DEEMED LEGIT BY ANNA! GET IT NOW!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:29 pm

Yes, Yes!

You can finally listen to TA Podcast on your Dashboard without opening iTunes (This helps for when iTunes is acting weird).

http://www.mediafire.com/?ygmnent5zyz - Approved by Anna and deemed LEGIT lol

Love Ya All!,

Kavon aka jacobkavon!

P.S. DFTBA!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kavonmorillo
ladyandthevamp
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
ladyandthevamp

Number of posts : 784
Registration date : 2008-12-10

For all Mac users! I made a TA Podcast Widget for actually listening to the show!!! IS ONLINE AND DEEMED LEGIT BY ANNA! GET IT NOW!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all Mac users! I made a TA Podcast Widget for actually listening to the show!!! IS ONLINE AND DEEMED LEGIT BY ANNA! GET IT NOW!!!!!   For all Mac users! I made a TA Podcast Widget for actually listening to the show!!! IS ONLINE AND DEEMED LEGIT BY ANNA! GET IT NOW!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:08 pm

That is so freakin' awesome! Thanks Kavon!!
Back to top Go down
Dazzled_By_Edward
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
Dazzled_By_Edward

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: For all Mac users! I made a TA Podcast Widget for actually listening to the show!!! IS ONLINE AND DEEMED LEGIT BY ANNA! GET IT NOW!!!!!   For all Mac users! I made a TA Podcast Widget for actually listening to the show!!! IS ONLINE AND DEEMED LEGIT BY ANNA! GET IT NOW!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:18 pm

I can finally appreciate this thanks to my new Mac.

Thank you Kavon, for making my life just a little bit easier. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/CoffeeFashion
jacobkavon
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic
jacobkavon

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: =D   For all Mac users! I made a TA Podcast Widget for actually listening to the show!!! IS ONLINE AND DEEMED LEGIT BY ANNA! GET IT NOW!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:45 pm

You are so very welcome! I will continue to make this as awesome as possible.....I also am trying to see if I can make an iPhone/iPod Touch app.....Im only 17 but hey you never know lol study
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kavonmorillo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For all Mac users! I made a TA Podcast Widget for actually listening to the show!!! IS ONLINE AND DEEMED LEGIT BY ANNA! GET IT NOW!!!!!   For all Mac users! I made a TA Podcast Widget for actually listening to the show!!! IS ONLINE AND DEEMED LEGIT BY ANNA! GET IT NOW!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For all Mac users! I made a TA Podcast Widget for actually listening to the show!!! IS ONLINE AND DEEMED LEGIT BY ANNA! GET IT NOW!!!!!
Page 1 of 1