Twilighters Anonymous Podcast Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Howling at New Moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue
Twi-Holic
Twi-Holic

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-13

Howling at New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Howling at New Moon   Howling at New Moon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:03 pm

Hi Ladies:

This is the first time I've posted in the forum and I'm late in catching up on the podcasts. I think 2 important points were missed in the discussion of the chapter about the meadow.

1. Laurent "twisted the knife" by telling Bella, that Edward (I'm paraphrasing) couldn't have loved her if he left her here unprotected. Edward's gone, Jacob is avoiding her, and now this comment! Ouch! How much can a insecure teenager take?

2. Bella noticed something familiar about one of the "wolves" in the meadow. Which (I think) is a build up to the revelation about the wolf pack.

Also someone (Sammi I think) mentioned that they were upset with Edward for leaving her in Forks unprotected. Isn't that subject touched on in Eclipse? Edward mentioned that he was trying his hand a tracking while they were apart and, thinking that he tracked Victoria as far as Texas, then lost her? Also (naively so) he may have thought that Laurent was safely out of the way in Denali.

You guys are great!
Back to top Go down

Howling at New Moon
Page 1 of 1